Kansas city...

Love The Game

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
KC Area Rooms

The legendary Shooters in suburban Olathe, KS and Raytown Recreation are two very good action rooms. Also, check out pool4u.com for tournaments and events in KC.

Bring your A game.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
thanks a lot Dick

I just drove forty miles, eighty round trip tip find out I can't even play there cause it's a private club...

Jaden

Anyone willing to vouch for me so I can play here?

poolfire

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow

to turn away a customer nowadays....Thanks for the games you gave me at raytown...

kyle

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Yeah....

After you left, I wanted to see how I would fair against the tenball ghost on that ten footer...

I'm up 2-0 when a banger asks if I would be willing to play him so he could try out the ten footer.

After explaining to him that we weren't playing eight ball and showing him the basic rules of tenball, we switched to eight ball when he started racking all fifteen balls in the second rack.

After a couple of racks he gave up and I gave up a little after that.

I'll see if I have time to come back in. P.m. me your number and if I get the chance to come back in I'll text you to see if you can come play.

Jaden

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You just need to pay a dollar and sign in.........

I just drove forty miles, eighty round trip tip find out I can't even play there cause it's a private club...

Jaden

Anyone willing to vouch for me so I can play here?

They keep it a club so the customers can smoke. otherwise you can't.

Shouldn't be any trouble to get you signed in?

qfans

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tourneys in KC

Jaden, Brass Rail in the Northland has tourneys at 7 Tues 8ball Thurs 9 ball, Flamingo has Tourneys Fri Sat and Sun.Same with Shooters in Olathe Fri Sat and Sun. Side Pockets on Englewood has two 9ft Diamonds and 9ball tourney Mon nite.

Okie

Seeker
Silver Member
Kevin, I was allowed to play in tournaments at Shooter's as a guest 6 months ago or so. I also checked out Raytown, Sidepockets, and I think the name was Sharky's. All were ok.

Shooters was the best in my opinion. I played 3-4 hours of 3 cushion billiards. Got killed but it was fun considering it was only my second time to play the game. They had diamonds up front and used the measles cue ball. Should be right up your alley!

Seems like I just asked about playing as a guest upon arrival and the gal gained approval from the man behind the curtain and I was in! lol It wasn't that goofy but it was easy to get in.

Ken

p.s. Sorry about missing your call the other day. Was at dinner with the family after getting back from Vegas.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Yeah...

Kevin, I was allowed to play in tournaments at Shooter's as a guest 6 months ago or so. I also checked out Raytown, Sidepockets, and I think the name was Sharky's. All were ok.

Shooters was the best in my opinion. I played 3-4 hours of 3 cushion billiards. Got killed but it was fun considering it was only my second time to play the game. They had diamonds up front and used the measles cue ball. Should be right up your alley!

Seems like I just asked about playing as a guest upon arrival and the gal gained approval from the man behind the curtain and I was in! lol It wasn't that goofy but it was easy to get in.

Ken

p.s. Sorry about missing your call the other day. Was at dinner with the family after getting back from Vegas.

Dont worry about missing my call, no big deal...

Yeah I tried anything I could to get them to let me play. They told me that for tourneys they have a waiver that players sign.

I guess they just didn't like my face or something....

Jaden

Okie

Seeker
Silver Member
Dont worry about missing my call, no big deal...

Yeah I tried anything I could to get them to let me play. They told me that for tourneys they have a waiver that players sign.

I guess they just didn't like my face or something....

Jaden

Sorry to hear that. It is a place you should check out just to say you did it. Maybe I am forgetting something about the times I was there. Who knows....

Think they have tournaments on Friday nights. Maybe that would be a way in.

Good luck with it!

Ken

loyarc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jaden - How long you in KC for? Coming Tomorrow

I'm flying into KC tomorrow for business. How long you there for?

I'll be there through Saturday afternoon. Staying downtown..

I'll play you some..you'll be stealing...