5th Annual Buffalo's Pro One Pocket Classic May 23-26, 2019

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best One Pocket Players on the planet!!!

Biggest payouts of any One Pocket event.

Biggest Calcutta in all of One Pocket.

$10,000 True Added Money. 100% Payback on Calcutta and no greens fees or table time.

Buffalo's Billiards is open 24-7-365 and it's the BEST ACTION pool room in the country Big Easy Style. :clapping:

Anybody that likes One Pocket this is as good as it gets guys, and is not to be missed.

Past Champions
2015 Alex Pagulayan
2016 Tony Chohan
2017 Dennis Orcollo
2018 Justin Hall
2019 ????

buffs 2019 poster.jpg

buffs building.jpg
Open 24-7-365, They never close ever!!!
5029 Bloomfield St, New Orleans, LA 70121
Phone: (504) 835-0173

website-logo.png

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Efren Reyes was there last year.

The owner of Buffalo's Billiards James Leone has made an offer to Efren for a 100% paid sponsorship in the 2019 event.

His $2000 entry fee and expenses will be paid and Efren gets to keep 100% of all winnings :eek:

The is going to be the best One Pocket players on the planet and it sure would be great to see The Magician in the field again this year :)

PhotoFunia-1552367737.jpg

Last edited:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really hope Efren comes. Saw him on stream a few days ago. He can still play with anyone

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This event overlaps with the US Open Bank Pool event (May 24-26 in Las Vegas). And then the US Open 14.1 starts in Vegas on the 27th.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This event overlaps with the US Open Bank Pool event (May 24-26 in Las Vegas). And then the US Open 14.1 starts in Vegas on the 27th.

Wonder which event will Dennis and Alex play.

Those CSI events had a lot of money added I believe.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

They could have swapped the 14.1 to 1st in the order and then have the Banks. But I don't know how many would exactly sprint from NOLA over to Vegas to try to make it for the start of the Banks the next day.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Dennis played in the Opens instead. The all-around winner gets a bonus plus invite into the World 10 Ball. If the WPA Players Championship (that precedes the US Open 9 ball) is an indication of how the WPA invites will be handed out for limited 64 player fields, Dennis didn't get an invite (or did he decline?):
https://www.playcsipool.com/csinews...set-for-wpa-players-championship-in-las-vegas

He might need that invite awarded to the all-around to be in the World 10 Ball :shrug:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ok here is the Buffalos Big One Pocket Tournament confirmed entries so far.....
1---- Efren Reyes
2----Dennis Orcullo
3----Alex Pagulayan
4---Tony Chohan
5---Danny Smith
6---Francisco Bustamante
7---Jason Brown
8---Chip Compton
9---Josh Roberts
10---Justin Hall
11---Evan Lunda

Attachments

• buffs 2019 poster.jpg
    buffs 2019 poster.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 1,150

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1---- Efren Reyes
2----Dennis Orcullo
3----Alex Pagulayan
4---Tony Chohan
5---Danny Smith
6---Francisco Bustamante
7---Jason Brown
8---Chip Compton
9---Josh Roberts
10---Justin Hall
11---Evan Lunda

That is a monster field.

I've never seen Shane and Billy Thorpe enter in this sort of tournament. Probably a smart thing.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1---- Efren Reyes
2----Dennis Orcullo
3----Alex Pagulayan
4---Tony Chohan
5---Danny Smith
6---Francisco Bustamante
7---Jason Brown
8---Chip Compton
9---Josh Roberts
10---Justin Hall
11---Evan Lunda

Let's go Francisco.

Wonder what the Vegas events will look like ;)

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let's go Francisco.

Wonder what the Vegas events will look like ;)
I would say most of these guys will be headed to Vegas immediately after Buff's event.

CSI changed the dates of their one pocket event so all the top guys can play both events.

The owner of Buffalo's James Leone made a nice post thanking CSI and Griffs for working those dates out so as not to have two big One Pocket events conflict on the same weekend.

Buffalo said who ever wins his event he will pay for that player's entry fee for the CSI one pocket event .

Really great news for top one pocket guys to be able to play in both events this year.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I would say most of these guys will be headed to Vegas immediately after Buff's event.

CSI changed the dates of their one pocket event so all the top guys can play both events.

The owner of Buffalo's James Leone made a nice post thanking CSI and Griffs for working those dates out so as not to have two big One Pocket events conflict on the same weekend.

Buffalo said who ever wins his event he will pay for that player's entry fee for the CSI one pocket event .

Really great news for top one pocket guys to be able to play in both events this year.

I think I got a sleeper for both events....

345EE91D-8415-4B9F-985F-3FC00EAE7884.jpeg

Thanx for the ammo, Terry....:)