The document of our pool related road trip across the U.S. updated daily

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
Probably not the best idea for someone who can't even be around smoke.

While many activities are more fun while under the influence, a seizure probably isn't one of them.

They make vaporizers if you want to inhale it, no smoke and tar, just water vapor.

You can cook it with butter, cool and keep it in the fridge, and spread it on toast or whatever. Same with vegetable oil and use it in baking recipes.

(AT least that's what I've read on the internet..)

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last edited:

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a good battle with him I gave him the last 4 playing 10 ball on the bar table

I won the 10 ahead set but it took 8 or 10 hours
Can't remember

Damn Sir that is a hell of a spot. He plays pretty good on the short track. Now I know where to start if I play you.:thumbup:

Last edited:

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They make vaporizers if you want to inhale it, no smoke and tar, just water vapor.

You can cook it with butter, cool and keep it in the fridge, and spread it on toast or whatever. Same with vegetable oil and use it in baking recipes.

(AT least that's what I've read on the internet..)

We need to chill Saw so you can show me where to read that.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Gene, don't leave any stone unturned!

No pun intended I am sure Joey.

Saw, you know what Vaporizers are. They are dangerous thats what they are.

I could tell you a short story of my first experience with one. Short because that is all I remember of it. You could put dirt in a vap and get a serious buzz.

I told my wife that I wanted one for Christmas. Take a guess on her two words that she said to me. Started with an F and ended with an F.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not exactly...the grower bred a strain of marijuana that was very high in CBD's, with no THC. The extract for the seizures was made from the flowers of that plant. After taking the CBD extract, the child who had been having 300 seizures a WEEK...had NONE, after taking the extract. Now this is just one single case, but the documentary made it high profile, to show the potential benefits of CBD's. CBD has a huge potential as an antiseizure medication, as well as helping chronic pain sufferers...especially those that must rely on daily opiod medications.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

They where extracting a chemical in the plant that had no thc in it and giving it to her in a liquid form. Not likely any one else could get it.

Last edited:

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not exactly...the grower bred a strain of marijuana that was very high in CBD's, with no THC. The extract for the seizures was made from the flowers of that plant. After taking the CBD extract, the child who had been having 300 seizures a WEEK...had NONE, after taking the extract. Now this is just one single case, but the documentary made it high profile, to show the potential benefits of CBD's. CBD has a huge potential as an antiseizure medication, as well as helping chronic pain sufferers...especially those that must rely on daily opiod medications.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Well we have astablished one thing. Pool players know a lot about Marijuana. :thumbup:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member

While many activities are more fun while under the influence, a seizure probably isn't one of them.

I don't believe MJ oil has anything to do with smoke.
JoeyA

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't believe MJ oil has anything to do with smoke.
JoeyA

Rick Simpson (pheonix tears the video that was posted) talked about making cannabis oil which he mistakenly calls hemp oil. Technically you can use the names interchangeably but hemp oil is the oil that's taken from the seeds. Cannabis oil is traditionally smoked but Simpson and the people that he cured ate it. That's what was different about his approach.

Last edited:

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
No, it wasn't this one but this video is a GREAT one about how medical marijuana can help SOME PEOPLE.

Gene, don't leave any stone unturned! (Watch the video about epilepsy)

Thanks pool101!

JoeyA

Sorry that was the wrong link but still very good info. I was looking for the one about a guy in Canada that was giving pot to cancer patients with good success. He was forced to stay out of canada or risk prison if he returned. Last I heard he won some medical award and was in Amsterdam to receive it while the mounties were raiding his home in Canada.

JoeyA

Silver Member
Mj oil

I think marijuana oil is ingested or used as a topical ointment, not smoking it. At least that's what I got out of the video on epilepsy that I scanned through.

JoeyA

JoeyA

Silver Member
Sorry that was the wrong link but still very good info. I was looking for the one about a guy in Canada that was giving pot to cancer patients with good success. He was forced to stay out of canada or risk prison if he returned. Last I heard he won some medical award and was in Amsterdam to receive it while the mounties were raiding his home in Canada.

Yea, I think I saw that one too.

JoeyA