*** Jacoby Edge Hybrid Shafts ***

neilhin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Delivery time is 6-8 weeks on shafts that are not in stock ... but you still get my great price! :)

Last edited:

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact me asap

Hello neilhin,

I have sent several requests for info about the Jacoby Edge Hybrid Shaft I ordered from you. You have not responded and have been online here. PLEASE respond to my PM's regarding our transaction...

neilhin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I'm very sorry about the delay but I've responded to your PM now. I actually have not been online for a few days but perhaps I was logged in at some point.

nsafellow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
463   0   0
Hello

I am interested in a shaft for a Schon...as you know it is 5/16x14 black collar with a silver ring and piloted. Could you please pm me with a price and timeline with what is available and tip sizes. I am guessing it comes in either 12.75mm or 11.75mm like most LD shaft makers.

Thank you for your time.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I'm very sorry about the delay but I've responded to your PM now. I actually have not been online for a few days but perhaps I was logged in at some point.

Thank you for the response Neil. Please call Jacoby and find out where my shaft is..
:) Happy Birthday :)!!!!!

red stevens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
another shaft order

Neil
I want to get a qoute on another edge hybrid like my last one. I want it to be a 31 inch 3/8 x 10 joint shaft, with a .885 joint diameter, tread pin depth to be 1.25 inches, and a 12.25 tip. I want it with the Jacoby hybrid long 19 inch taper. I again would like it shipped to my Arizona address. I will be down there in October- Nov. 20, 2013. If it cannot be delivered to me during that time period( I know I am late making this request) then I return to Az. in mid February 2014 and will stay until late April 2014. Send me a private message with the cost and your estimated projection on delivery.
I love the other shaft I bought from you last Spring and want another to fit another cue.
Thanks for your qoute'
Red aka Vaughn

Last edited:

red stevens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Any word on availability on the special order shaft I inquired about? I am still wanting to purchase it. Thanks for your efforts!

freedog69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hello I have a Predator Tora 2 cue that comes with a radial pin joint. I am not sure what is the actual thread size. But would you have a 30" pro taper shaft and if so how much? Thanks.

Chris

Train1077

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Tried to PM you, but your inbox is full.

Please message me. Do you have any uniloc Edge shafts?