Zero Hailliburton interior?

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone have a custom interior made for there Zero case? Info/suggestions please? (JB Cases?)

Trying to decide if i should keep this, or put it on the chopping block. :thumbup:

Attachments

• 20161107_220922.jpg
    20161107_220922.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 367
  • 20161107_221156.jpg
    20161107_221156.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 354
  • 20161107_221006.jpg
    20161107_221006.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 481

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does that have an airtight seal? If you do sell, any idear what your asking price will be? TIA Oh yeah, could you provide exact dimensions please ? THANKSATURDAY again!

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does that have an airtight seal? If you do sell, any idear what your asking price will be? TIA Oh yeah, could you provide exact dimensions please ? THANKSATURDAY again!
Thanks for your interest, I haven't decided to sell it yet. If i do I'll post it in the FS section with more details. Looking for replacement interior options right now.

dvs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
interior

check out the longoni case interiors

not as elaborate but just need a few strips of thick foam, adhesive and a cutting blade.

best regards
dave

dvs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
longoni interior

Really protects the cues and looks like a rifle caseIMG_0740.jpg

image1d.jpg

I know you are probably getting mucho offers to buy it, its a very rare case you have.

I had searched for one for a while, and also considered the pelican case; which he did a great job on. The longoni case came up here on AZ and I jumped on Dean's offer.

Thanks again Dean. PS: The two cues are from both Jerry R's Bushka 1 and 2 Deano projects.

Good luck

Last edited:

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Case?

Really protects the cues and looks like a rifle caseView attachment 439847

View attachment 439848

I know you are probably getting mucho offers to buy it, its a very rare case you have.

I had searched for one for a while, and also considered the pelican case; which he did a great job on. The longoni case came up here on AZ and I jumped on Dean's offer.

Thanks again Dean. PS: The two cues are from both Jerry R's Bushka 1 and 2 Deano projects.

Good luck

I'm sorry was there supposed to be a case in those pictures? My eyes were immediately drawn to those cues!

(But seriously those are very nice cases!) Thanks for sharing.

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All that was in those cases were hot wired from high grade ( at that time) foam rubber cutouts. I had one that was getting 'flakey' from age. Find a foam shop, they are around and send drawing of how you would like cutouts. They adhere a solid one piece of 1" thick pc on top and bottom and and adhere the 'cut out' piece for your Butts/Shafts etc onto bottom section.

Probably cost you $100 with high grade UV foam and good as new. These are cool very well made cases. Mine was 4X8.

Good luck,

Kat,