Linen wrap BK3 up for Bid

Gary Bluhm

Registered
Rating - 95%
19   1   0
Make offer for any of three BK3 break cues.

I have been informed that my "bid" format is not acceptable.

I have three BK3 break cues in 98% or better condition. Each one is straight together or apart. Each is 29/29 inches in separate length, or 58 inches together length.

I have one wrapless, one linen wrap, and one sport wrap. The wrapless has the phenolic tip, and the others have the Taom tip.

Make me an offer. I will answer each questions presented.

If you need to see pictures, go my e-Mail contact, which is ge_bluhm@yahoo.com.

Yahoo does not allow a lot of pictures at one time, so I will try to get the better ones attached.

I will be taking more pictures this week.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0

I have a used in excellent condition (99%) Linen wrap BK3 up for Bid. The highest bid gets the break cue, and I will pay the shipping (within the CONUS).

The starting bid is $270. Only serious bidders are asked to participate. Should someone bid and tie another's bid, then a dollar bid is needed to break the tie.

I will reply to each contender as the bidding progresses. If one or more contender decide to drop out, that will be a consideration and will be determined by either a definite reply, or after two efforts are made to get a reply.

The winner of the cue can make payment by check or PayPal.

Pictures are limited. Request for picture is made at ge_bluhm@yahoo.com

Yes, the cue is straight together, or apart. The tip is a new Taom. The weight is 19.9 ounces, and can be adjusted. There is a limit as adding more weight, due to the Predator bumper.

Best of LUCK to all and be happy in the end.
Post a price or a "make offer". This ain't Ebay.

larry732

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
I thought only Washington is in chaos, now we have Gary. Well, I will bid .75 cents and will not go higher. I hope I win in this new crazy format.