Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue & Case Gallery
Reload this Page Az Members who build their own cues please post photo's of your new and old work!!!!
Page 11 of 24 « First 91011 121321 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 4.77 average.
It might be available
Old
  (#151)
Bill the Cat
Proud maker of CAT cues
Bill the Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBill the Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBill the Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBill the Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBill the Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBill the Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBill the Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBill the Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBill the Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBill the Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBill the Cat has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

It might be available - 06-08-2008, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Fales
I like that dark purpleheart with the red ringwork....
SNOWMON34 bought it and raffled it off in the Wanted/For Sale forum. Did you buy a spot?

Bill (the Cat) Shubert

All CAT cues come with a money-back guarantee.
If you don't like the cue when you receive it,
return it in original condition and
your purchase price will be refunded (minus shipping costs).

No one has taken me up on that offer yet!

Old
  (#152)
DBK
AzB Silver Member
DBK has a reputation beyond reputeDBK has a reputation beyond reputeDBK has a reputation beyond reputeDBK has a reputation beyond reputeDBK has a reputation beyond reputeDBK has a reputation beyond reputeDBK has a reputation beyond reputeDBK has a reputation beyond reputeDBK has a reputation beyond reputeDBK has a reputation beyond reputeDBK has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-15-2008, 02:24 AM

Recently I looked pictures of my old cues to receive additional inspiration for new cues. Has tried to allocate the cues the most interesting to me, since 2003.

2003. One of the most favourite my cue till now. I like the result very much. It has turned out very playability cue not looking on the fact, that it has shaft with extremely long protaper (about 50 sm). And this cue has turned out beautiful too.

2004. The first successful experience with leather on the handle. Before I added a leather only on cues for Russian billiards. On this cue I tested many variants of a hornbeam shafts. Experience has shown that the hornbeam is good enough for a pool shafts.
(this cue for sale now)

2005. Experience with short splice, a bone and new wood. This cue - universal. For Russian billiards and Pool. All universal loses to special, but this cue is equally well applicable for both billiards - Russian billiard and Pool. My customer and I are pleased.

2006. The first experiences on Six Points Full Long Spliced. Very successful on my opinion. These "brothers" have started such technology for poolcues. I very much love these cues.
(by the way, second "brother" is available for sale).

The second interesting on my opinion cue is an attempt to apply butterflies technology of Russian cues for Poolcues. Very successful attempt on my opinion. (for sale now too)

To be continue ......

Name: Dmitry B. Komarov
DBKCues@gmail.com
My blog, galleries and archives http://dbkcues.ru/?lang=en

Old
  (#153)
DBK
AzB Silver Member
DBK has a reputation beyond reputeDBK has a reputation beyond reputeDBK has a reputation beyond reputeDBK has a reputation beyond reputeDBK has a reputation beyond reputeDBK has a reputation beyond reputeDBK has a reputation beyond reputeDBK has a reputation beyond reputeDBK has a reputation beyond reputeDBK has a reputation beyond reputeDBK has a reputation beyond repute

06-15-2008, 02:27 AM

The second part...

2007. I like break and jump cues which turn out very successful now. A quite good series of similar cues has passed in 2007.

I have continued experiences with Six Points Full Long Spliced to be more confident on this technology. This cue has turned out very playability on my opinion. (is present for sale now)

The same year I began to work more confidently with CNC inlays and fancy rings not only on Russian cues but also on Poolcues.

2007-2008. I have tried to make Hi-End cues. On mine it has turned out very not bad. Now these are again available for sale.

It not all my cues certainly but almost all favourite. Such my history and my favourite stages in a pool cuebuilding .

The end... Oh, no. I hope not the end. Will be new pool cues.

Name: Dmitry B. Komarov
DBKCues@gmail.com
My blog, galleries and archives http://dbkcues.ru/?lang=en

Old
  (#154)
Jule
AzB Silver Member
Jule has a reputation beyond reputeJule has a reputation beyond reputeJule has a reputation beyond reputeJule has a reputation beyond reputeJule has a reputation beyond reputeJule has a reputation beyond reputeJule has a reputation beyond reputeJule has a reputation beyond reputeJule has a reputation beyond reputeJule has a reputation beyond reputeJule has a reputation beyond repute

Smile 06-15-2008, 06:14 AM

You know I am a great admirerer of your work. I'm really glad you started posting on AZ. Gave me the chance to own some of your masterpieces!
Hopefully there will be many more !

my cue, just completed
Old
  (#155)
BHQ
we'll miss you
BHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond repute

my cue, just completed - 07-11-2008, 05:45 AM

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=105328

Old
  (#156)
monski
sweet & pretty
monski has a reputation beyond reputemonski has a reputation beyond reputemonski has a reputation beyond reputemonski has a reputation beyond reputemonski has a reputation beyond reputemonski has a reputation beyond reputemonski has a reputation beyond reputemonski has a reputation beyond reputemonski has a reputation beyond reputemonski has a reputation beyond reputemonski has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2008, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldon
Some are pix of cues "in progress" enjoy.....

-------------
That first pic really caught my eye

Do you have what it takes? And are you willing to pay the price?

Old
  (#157)
TheWizard
AzB Silver Member
TheWizard has a reputation beyond reputeTheWizard has a reputation beyond reputeTheWizard has a reputation beyond reputeTheWizard has a reputation beyond reputeTheWizard has a reputation beyond reputeTheWizard has a reputation beyond reputeTheWizard has a reputation beyond reputeTheWizard has a reputation beyond reputeTheWizard has a reputation beyond reputeTheWizard has a reputation beyond reputeTheWizard has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2008, 09:00 PM

First, Craig I gotta say that this is probably the best thread on AZB, because it is for both cuemakers and for newcomers to custom cues alike, which is something that has been long overdue and so, I happily tip my hat to you for posting this thread

Secondly, as a cue fan I am like a big kid in a candy store right now, checking out all the great work that you good folks have put on display here and I can't help wishing that I was able to make a cue stick, let alone be able to create the works of art that you guys have done

Keep up the good work guys, hats off to each of you

Willie

Old
  (#158)
manwon
"WARLOCK 1"
manwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

08-06-2008, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWizard
First, Craig I gotta say that this is probably the best thread on AZB, because it is for both cuemakers and for newcomers to custom cues alike, which is something that has been long overdue and so, I happily tip my hat to you for posting this thread

Secondly, as a cue fan I am like a big kid in a candy store right now, checking out all the great work that you good folks have put on display here and I can't help wishing that I was able to make a cue stick, let alone be able to create the works of art that you guys have done

Keep up the good work guys, hats off to each of you

Willie
Willie, first let me say thank you for the kind words, I certainly agree it appears to be doing very.

Below is a my latest Custom Jump cue that is almost completed except for a few minor details. Locally, I have had so many requests for these cues that I will be building many more in the near future.

Any input on this cue would be appreciated!!!!!

Name:  jumcue forarm 2.jpg
Views: 2200
Size:  89.9 KB

Name:  jump joint.jpg
Views: 2160
Size:  43.3 KB

Name:  Jump Butt.jpg
Views: 2182
Size:  74.7 KB

Name:  jump butt2.jpg
Views: 2160
Size:  40.3 KB

Name:  jumpcue2.jpg
Views: 2198
Size:  69.5 KB

Best Regards

"Warlock 1"

Craig W. Rittel

Old
  (#159)
TheWizard
AzB Silver Member
TheWizard has a reputation beyond reputeTheWizard has a reputation beyond reputeTheWizard has a reputation beyond reputeTheWizard has a reputation beyond reputeTheWizard has a reputation beyond reputeTheWizard has a reputation beyond reputeTheWizard has a reputation beyond reputeTheWizard has a reputation beyond reputeTheWizard has a reputation beyond reputeTheWizard has a reputation beyond reputeTheWizard has a reputation beyond repute

08-06-2008, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwon
Willie, first let me say thank you for the kind words, I certainly agree it appears to be doing very.

Below is a my latest Custom Jump cue that is almost completed except for a few minor details. Locally, I have had so many requests for these cues that I will be building many more in the near future.

Any input on this cue would be appreciated!!!!!

Attachment 74099

Attachment 74100

Attachment 74101

Attachment 74102

Attachment 74103
Hey Craig, you're most very welcome buddy

That is a sweet jump cue indeed and I'm not suprised that there are alot of local players looking to have one of your custom jumpers, especially with the ring work that you do in the collars and the butt cap

The pearlescent rings add a nice touch of class into that jumper, very nice work sir :thumbsup:

Willie

Old
  (#160)
cajunbarboxplyr
Beatem down wit a Varney
cajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond reputecajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond reputecajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond reputecajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond reputecajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond reputecajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond reputecajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond reputecajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond reputecajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond reputecajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond reputecajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2850
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana...5 minutes from White Diamonds Billiards
 Send a message via ICQ to cajunbarboxplyr Send a message via AIM to cajunbarboxplyr Send a message via MSN to cajunbarboxplyr Send a message via Yahoo to cajunbarboxplyr  
08-09-2008, 04:19 AM

[QUOTE=manwon]Willie, first let me say thank you for the kind words, I
QUOTE]

Craig I really dig the rings and the handle.........Looks clean!

Cajun
Playing Cue: Varney Sneaky!
Case: Whitten Copy
Cues in the Works:
Break Cue: Varney Shop Reject J/B
Jump Cue: Varney j/b
Cue Collection: Varney And Ross

Latest cues from Craig at Full Splice Billiards
Old
  (#161)
manwon
"WARLOCK 1"
manwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond repute

Latest cues from Craig at Full Splice Billiards - 08-25-2008, 12:51 AM

Here are two cues that are almost completed for local customers. The cue with Veneered points was made from a Blank I purchased from Duc Lam. The wood veneers that are around the rings in this cue are made from African Black Wood, Pheasant Wood, and White pearl. The cues points are Rose wood, which extends though the under wrap and out to the end of the cue. The was cut just below the point and a set of rings were added at the customers request. This cue is 59 1/2 inches long and weights 18.8 oz.

The second cue was made from a Antique Brunswick one piece house cues from the 1920's, which has a Maple Front, with Brazilian Rose wood points and handle area. The cues butt sleeve is Amboya Burl with rings. This cue is 58 inches long, and weights 19 oz even.

Name:  forearm 1.jpg
Views: 2134
Size:  86.6 KB

Name:  butts.jpg
Views: 2123
Size:  88.7 KB

Name:  forearm2.jpg
Views: 2098
Size:  87.3 KB

Name:  cue.jpg
Views: 2106
Size:  56.7 KB

Take Care

Best Regards

"Warlock 1"

Craig W. Rittel

Old
  (#162)
rkim99
AzB Silver Member
rkim99 has a brilliant futurerkim99 has a brilliant futurerkim99 has a brilliant futurerkim99 has a brilliant futurerkim99 has a brilliant futurerkim99 has a brilliant futurerkim99 has a brilliant futurerkim99 has a brilliant futurerkim99 has a brilliant futurerkim99 has a brilliant futurerkim99 has a brilliant future

Location: I live in an apartment in the suburbs of the Ninth Ring of Hell

09-13-2008, 06:26 PM

pm to you sir

Latest Conversion Cue Completed by Craig at Full Splice Billiards
Old
  (#163)
manwon
"WARLOCK 1"

Latest Conversion Cue Completed by Craig at Full Splice Billiards - 10-25-2008, 11:09 PM

Well, here is the latest cue finished at Full Splice Billiards. The cue is a Early Brunswick Titlist Conversion cue. It weights 18.8 oz and it is 58.5 inches long.

Name:  f3.jpg
Views: 1887
Size:  84.2 KB

Name:  f1.jpg
Views: 1919
Size:  84.0 KB

Name:  b2.jpg
Views: 1863
Size:  78.3 KB

Name:  b1.jpg
Views: 1876
Size:  83.2 KB

Name:  c1.jpg
Views: 1895
Size:  36.9 KB

Enjoy

Best Regards

"Warlock 1"

Craig W. Rittel

Old
  (#164)
nbll01
Albrecht Custom Cues
nbll01 has a reputation beyond reputenbll01 has a reputation beyond reputenbll01 has a reputation beyond reputenbll01 has a reputation beyond reputenbll01 has a reputation beyond reputenbll01 has a reputation beyond reputenbll01 has a reputation beyond reputenbll01 has a reputation beyond reputenbll01 has a reputation beyond reputenbll01 has a reputation beyond reputenbll01 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8050

12-21-2008, 06:48 PM

Heres a few Ive completed and sold on here over the last few months.......Thanks Dave

Albrecht Custom Cues
www.albrechtcustomcues.com

New To Forum, my first three cue butts
Old
  (#165)
PTBuilder
AzB Bronze Member
PTBuilder has much to be proud ofPTBuilder has much to be proud ofPTBuilder has much to be proud ofPTBuilder has much to be proud ofPTBuilder has much to be proud ofPTBuilder has much to be proud ofPTBuilder has much to be proud ofPTBuilder has much to be proud ofPTBuilder has much to be proud ofPTBuilder has much to be proud of

New To Forum, my first three cue butts - 01-06-2009, 08:16 AM

I'm really just getting started in building cues, I got started in April of last year and have been doing much more reading than hands on and I have yet to start turning shafts. The butt with the wrap was my first, it has a figured walnut forearm, walnut under wrap and a maple butt sleeve with nickle silver rings and phenolic resin butt cap, stainless steel piloted joint and 5/16 x 18 pin. I built this one specifically to use a players shaft just to say I built one. It came out weighing 17 oz exactly including shaft.

The one on the left is two piece mahogany, every thing black is gabon ebony and the white inlay is elephant ivory. The pictures really didn't come out too well as the mahogany is much darker.

The one is the middle still needs a pin and bumper and the dowel cut flush but was made from the same board of mahogany.

I have some other half finished cues and some butt sleeves I've messed up the inlays on while learning to hand cut them, its a bit frustrating but it seems to be all I can think about when I'm not working a regular job.

I've got a lot to learn but I love it so much I know I'm not giving up on it.
Attached Images

Last edited by PTBuilder; 01-06-2009 at 08:51 AM.

Page 11 of 24 « First 91011 121321 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: