Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page WTS or trade Chuck Starkey with Predator Shaft - No Longer Available

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
WTS or trade Chuck Starkey with Predator Shaft - No Longer Available
Old
  (#1)
bhanson
AzB Silver Member
bhanson has a reputation beyond reputebhanson has a reputation beyond reputebhanson has a reputation beyond reputebhanson has a reputation beyond reputebhanson has a reputation beyond reputebhanson has a reputation beyond reputebhanson has a reputation beyond reputebhanson has a reputation beyond reputebhanson has a reputation beyond reputebhanson has a reputation beyond reputebhanson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

WTS or trade Chuck Starkey with Predator Shaft - No Longer Available - 11-23-2014, 01:19 AM

WTS or trade Chuck Starkey with Predator Shaft

I'm having a new cue made now that should be ready next month, so im looking to move my player for a new case for it. New cue deserves a new case. This cue plays fantastic, and is only on the market because my new cue is an Esoteric. Rick is my favorite cue maker, so this won't get played with once I get it. I'm not going to have the typical sales lines in here that's in almost every for sale thread. It's not the best playing cue I've owned, it's not just sitting in a case and deserves a better home. But it is the third best playing cue I've played with, only my two Esoterics I've owned beat it out. Which is why I have no problem moving it with my new Esoteric on the way.

The cue is spalted maple and purpleheart spliced in what Chuck calls a banana splice. Looks great. Has his shaft with no ferrule with a G2 tip and a Predator shaft I had Chuck match to the cue. I've shot primarily with the Predator so the original shaft has maybe 5 racks on it. Has his standard wood pin, which in my opinion gives the Predator a much better feel.

The cue weighs 18.9oz with the original shaft, a little less with the Predator. I don't have a scale to weigh the Predator though. The original shaft is 12.9mm and the Predator 314-2 is the standard 12.75mm.

I have $650 into the cue with getting the Predator shaft matched. As I said earlier, I want to sell or trade for a case. I'm not in a huge hurry because my cue won't be ready until the end of December, but figured I'd start looking now. Looking for 500 plus 15 for shipping. Will trade for preferably a 2X4 case, but will consider a 3X6 at the largest.

I will ship internationally, but please contact me first to work out the additional shipping cost.

Please PM or email offers or questions to bhanson811@gmail.com

List Date: 11/23/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTS or trade Chuck Starkey with Predator Shaft
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by bhanson; 12-07-2014 at 09:16 AM.

Old
  (#2)
bhanson
AzB Silver Member
bhanson has a reputation beyond reputebhanson has a reputation beyond reputebhanson has a reputation beyond reputebhanson has a reputation beyond reputebhanson has a reputation beyond reputebhanson has a reputation beyond reputebhanson has a reputation beyond reputebhanson has a reputation beyond reputebhanson has a reputation beyond reputebhanson has a reputation beyond reputebhanson has a reputation beyond repute

11-26-2014, 05:21 PM

Looking for more trade offers or a cash sale.

Old
  (#3)
king edward
AzB Bronze Member
king edward is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

11-26-2014, 09:34 PM

I have a brand new Ron Thomas 2x4 if interested call or text 646-234-2017 my name is Ed

Old
  (#4)
bhanson
AzB Silver Member

12-01-2014, 08:28 PM

Bump for more trade offers. Would prefer to move the cue with both shafts, not just one.

Last edited by bhanson; 12-05-2014 at 04:56 PM.

Old
  (#5)
bhanson
AzB Silver Member

12-05-2014, 04:57 PM

Still looking for the right case. Would consider trading up or down for the right case. 2X4 preferred, but I'm open to a 3X6 as well.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: