anyone have a pic of jimmy king from Alabama

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
My buddy met him one day an was telling all the stories he told him an was curious what he looked like lol

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
My buddy met him one day an was telling all the stories he told him an was curious what he looked like lol
He had a one stroke punch. He played so fast. And he could swing it. Lots of fun to watch and he could tell a story with the best. He had a flash about him. Had the first 2x4 ostrich its george I had ever seen. Always had a flashy cue I remember a few fancy schons. Robley he always reminded me of a sevenths gangster. Lol

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You will have to look for it but there is a picture of him on here. It is one of those group pictures people often post here and ask you to name the players.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember when he was in Tulsa. World-champion bite artist, maybe the last two under Cliff Joyner. Decent bar box player and a hell of tale spinner.

It's George

Bet Something!!!
Silver Member
Billy
That's Woodie Mitchell. Third from right is Tommy Sanders. And a young Louie on the bottom right.

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
Thanks alot everyone for the replies an photo. Not sure why I am trying so hard to see what he looks like...

my buddy was talking about him just wanted too look him up lol

stryper

I know this is a really old post but ya'll talking about Jimmy King that ran around Houston in the 90's ?
Regards,
Michael

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know this is a really old post but ya'll talking about Jimmy King that ran around Houston in the 90's ?
Regards,
Michael
gotta be the same guy. did he put the bite on ya? that was usually his calling card.

Last edited:

stryper

maybe :) I'm trying to research a cue I got from him in 92. I bought it out from under a local collector (at the time) who has an amazing collection I see now.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a video from Facebook with Jimmy King and Mike Massey doing a trick shot.
I've known Jimmy most of my life here in Birmingham, he is truly a character.
Mike Massey was here in B'ham a couple months ago doing an exhibition at Iron City Billiards.
Mike introduces Jimmy at about 3:20 and has him come to the table for a double shot.
(1) Facebook

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a video from Facebook with Jimmy King and Mike Massey doing a trick shot.
I've known Jimmy most of my life here in Birmingham, he is truly a character.
Mike Massey was here in B'ham a couple months ago doing an exhibition at Iron City Billiards.
Mike introduces Jimmy at about 3:20 and has him come to the table for a double shot.
(1) Facebook
That's JK alright. He's spent time here in Tulsa a few times. Character to say the least. Glad he's still kickin'.

stryper

that's the best news I've heard this year, any way to get in touch with him? Michael the pinstriper from Houston 714-321-9070
If that's ok on this site?
Thanks,
Michael

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that's the best news I've heard this year, any way to get in touch with him? Michael the pinstriper from Houston 714-321-9070
If that's ok on this site?
Thanks,
Michael
You can click on a name and open a conversation. That's the new way to pm someone.