pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Justin Collett?

454AEE39-C26B-4502-B147-C49853414128.jpeg

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I'M not a small person but last time I talked to Justin I was in awe of his stature. His partner Nasty(RIP) was a force also. Yes I miss having both and Justin has moved on, we are lucky to have him in our little world for awhile.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Yup, quality guy who did a lot for pool. Hope he's well and thriving.

hotelyorba

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like the TAR matches too, at least the ones I was able to buy on Vimeo. Justin looks like a real big guy indeed, but also seems like a nice guy to me.

I don't get the connection to the pic that OP posted though. Is it to say that Justin would have done a better job at covering the WC? Cause I will agree to that.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I like the TAR matches too, at least the ones I was able to buy on Vimeo. Justin looks like a real big guy indeed, but also seems like a nice guy to me.

I don't get the connection to the pic that OP posted though. Is it to say that Justin would have done a better job at covering the WC? Cause I will agree to that.

A cue case was blocking the ‘QA’ in Qatar billiard....made me think of TAR.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Justin and TAR were the originators of the streamed, high stakes challenge matches that are so popular today. I enjoyed working with him. He ran a tight ship and was very professional.

There were some legendary matches played in that little studio in Vegas!

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I definitely enjoyed Justin’s posts on the forum, and TAR was awesome. He added a lot to the game. I am friends on Facebook...I see some of his “new toy” posts haha. Seems like a cool guy.

KMRUNOUT

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I miss him and TAR as so many others. I always think if I came into the money I would like to help him get TAR going again. So many amazing matches thanks to him...

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Absolutely, and the podcasts with Mark G. were pretty good too.

I wasn’t around for TAR while it was happening but I’ve watched all the podcasts I could find. I think they were an awesome part of the whole thing. A great idea. Questions for the players from fans. Pre match banter, stories, trick shots or drills etc. The whole setup was just awesome sauce and I hope something like it comes again.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
So is TAR history, is their studio closed. Honeslty I never watch their channel, as these high stake game were just difficult for me to grasp.

Guys playing a game of pool for more money then most American make in as month, is difficult to grasp.

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane and TAR

I wonder what Shane's win percentage was in those TAR matches. I know he handed out some serious butt whuppin to Dennis in 10 Ball and I think he lost once to Alex, but I could be wrong.

I also miss TAR, they were good matches.