Help finding rail rubbers for old olhausen

Stubbyz

I recently got a 7 ft olhausen. I believe drake edition. It needs new felt and rail rubbers. I'm aware accurate is the rubbers olhausen uses. Looking for recommendations for replacement rails. Are k66 the fit I need or what. Was recommended ridgeback k66 but not sure if those match up. All I see is valley bolt from back. And olhausen is glued on. Novice table owner here

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a thread below that might help. If your table is equipped with Accu-fast cushions it will state it on the model plate on the rail cap, if it doesn't then it's a pre-early 90s table prior to Accu-fast. Both versions are K-66 profile though, so either Accu-fast, or Artemis pool no. 66 would be the way to go IMHO. I really like Artemis rubber so I'd probably go the route of the poster in the linked thread. Just remember that Artemis comes in both K-55 and K-66 profiles so be sure and order the right ones. Artemis no. 66, not the intercontinental 66.

Edit: Just remembered that your table is a 7 footer, so the Artemis might be too fast for such a small table, so on second thought, I'd probably go with the Accu-fast on a 7 foot Olhausen.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?410088&p=5348156#post5348156

Last edited:

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
The profile that you need is K66. Since it is an older Olhausen, the original cushions are Championship Fleetwood. They are prone to premature failure.

Most often, I replace these cushions with MBS K66 cushions, from Championship Billiards. They are an economical cushion, which plays quite nicely. They are also molded nicely, so installation is a breeze.

In my opinion, Artemis cushions are a bit too much for an Olhausen.. The rails are not dense enough to merit the additional expense of those cushions. Artemis cushions will outlast the table, though they are exponentially higher than the alternatives.

My suggestion: stick with Accu-fast or MBS.