Mosconi Cup 2012 Day (3) Discussion

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
As a neutral Australian, it's quite disturbing to see how many of you yanks rag heavily on your team. Remember it was all level after 2 days !

One bad day and it's worst team this, chocker this

Support your boys guys, if they go down, they go down

Best post in the thread. As a Yank myself (and a "Yankee" to boot -- NY part of the country), I find it embarrassing to see how much ragging my own country mates put on our team.

But then again, it does remind me of the days whenever I was on a team myself, or a fan in the stands, and there's always that someone -- usually one that was never selected to be on a team or was constantly passed over -- that has to rain on the parade with, "We'll never win. We suck." And then goes back to looking down into his or her lap, where they console themselves on being an expert "thumb jockey" on one of those portable video game consoles (or smartphones, these days).

Come on guys, let's do it! It's not the first time in history that a team has had to fight back to make up for lost time (and lost matches)! We can do this -- just not let us get down on ourselves!

-Sean

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
iPad, Cable, ESPN App, and WiFi at the Poolhall

Just wanted to say that I had one of my most enjoyable days of late.

• I took the second half of the day of work off
  • Went to the poolhall
  • Picked the toughest fair table in the house (< 4 1/2" pockets but I can rifle balls in)
  • Dusted off my Mike Lambros cue which I haven't shot a ball with in several years
  • Turned on my iPad
  • Got on the free WiFi at the poolhall
  • Watched the Mosconi Cup on ESPN3

And.. I played pretty well for the first time in years. Like the banger that I am.

Freddie <~~~ and won the hearts of many

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Good to see that now some guys clearly show that they stand behind their team!!!
Hoping for a thrilling last day
Lg from europe
Ingo

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are an idiot! lol

I was never talking about all of the members on the team. You keep acting like I was and you run wild with that idea. Learn how to read

You have an unusually kind, sweet disposition!!

Oops, I see you are now banned! lol..

I know that you are reading this anyway...This is a forum...everything is open for discussion...you come straight out with the stupid comment because I disagreed with you...very classy!

Have a nice vacation!

Thanks for the red rep as well!! lol