Comparing 626

Paul Schofield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is only one thing to compare 626 to and that is 526. That is 100 balls more than Mosconi's timeless record. What really gets me is how John did it. A player's high run is something that just happens in exhibition or when a player ends and wins a game with a high run and continues to shoot to see how far he can go. John sets up a break shot with intentions of setting the record. AND BREAKS THE RECORD. Congratulations and hats off to John Schmidt. He stands alone with this incomparable feat.

Last edited:

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes

I agree; some will try to take away from this accomplishment, but at the end of the day, it is a great feat. Anybody who wants to belittle it, can try and run 627....and after a thousand tries, go pound sand....

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
There is only one thing to compare 626 to and that is 526. That is 100 balls more than Mosconi's timeless record. What really gets me is how John did it. A player's high run is something that just happens in exhibition or when a player ends and wins a game with a high run and continues to shoot to see how far he can go. John sets up a break shot with intentions of setting the record. AND BREAKS THE RECORD. Congratulations and hats off to John Schmidt. He stands alone with this incomparable feat.

Amen......that’s a lotta balls run.....whew!

Will Prout