Instructional pool DVD's By Fast Eddie Parker Wanted

Puhlshooter

Registered
I am looking for a set of the original Fast Eddie Parker instructional DVD's How to Master Pocket Billiards and Play Championship Pool. I would also like the vhs version as well. Norm 803-984-3977

Last edited:

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have the Vhs- set by fast Eddie Parker—

Sorry, I just checked and the set I have is the preacher Feeney - set of vhs tapes.

I believe it has 5 vhs tapes— I paid— like. $200.00 for thrbset like close to 15-20 years ago. If still looking let me know and we can work out a deal? Also, have a whole bunch more of vhs— and dvd instructional and matches and such if interested— like 200 plus.

Pm me or text me at my phone # 1-727-277-9853. Or you can reach me at my pool hall in the ProShop at Side Pocket Billiards—— mike. 1-727-399-0890. Seminole , Florida.

Last edited:

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have the Vhs- set by fast Eddie Parker—

I believe it has 5 vhs tapes— I paid— like. $200.00 for thrbset like close to 15-20 years ago. If still looking let me know and we can work out a deal? Also, have a whole bunch more of vhs— and dvd instructional and matches and such if interested— like 200 plus.

Pm me or text me at my phone # 1-727-277-9853. Or you can reach me at my pool hall in the ProShop at Side Pocket Billiards—— mike. 1-727-399-0890. Seminole , Florida.

If you send me a text to my phone number 1-727-277-9853, I can send some pictures of the vhs-books and DVDs going back to the 1980s.

Best regards

Mike