Why Europe will win again!!!!

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
give it a break. The kid is playing decent. Who would you send in his place? The kid played his way in and deserves to be there win lose or draw! Get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUMBLED

Banned
give it a break. The kid is playing decent. Who would you send in his place? The kid played his way in and deserves to be there win lose or draw! Get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who pissed in your cherios this morning, I think a majority would say earl, how bout a few unknowns, Joe dupris,Tom d'alfonso, Jeremy sossei,Bret stotlemyer ( pardon the spelling )

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Brandon Shuff earned his way on the Mosconi Team.

A lot of names can be thrown out there - but they did not get deep enough into the rankings.

Shuff is not a pushover.

Some of the names on here could probalby get action with Shuff if wanted.

It ain't over till it is over.
But I agree that the USA has an uphill battle - should be a good match.

Mark Griffin

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who pissed in your cherios this morning, I think a majority would say earl, how bout a few unknowns, Joe dupris,Tom d'alfonso, Jeremy sossei,Bret stotlemyer ( pardon the spelling )

You must be joking. Which one of those guys are you putting in the box against Brandon?

Better yet: which one of them wants to play Brad-non on his own money?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll back any of those guys if its earl ill give shuff 2-1 on the money
mad_at_money.jpg

bigshooter

<--vs Chuck Norris on TAR
Silver Member
I suspect your are someones sock puppet. If you are going to post these things at least have the ballz to use your real screen name.