Guess Who's Making this one?

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good pictures. The veneers seem to be thinner than the normal .036 size. Maybe .026 but the outer black isn't as sharp as the colored veneers. Simular to Joss and Josswest. Like a drop pocket style. But you only showed one point. So I'll guess Joss?

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gina or Kikel
similar reasoning as Michael Webb, but the points don't look like Joss to me

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
My favorite veneer combo. Seems to be yours as well; you posted an Owen in my "Blues & Browns" thread.

Great looking cue for sure!

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good pictures. The veneers seem to be thinner than the normal .036 size. Maybe .026 but the outer black isn't as sharp as the colored veneers. Simular to Joss and Josswest. Like a drop pocket style. But you only showed one point. So I'll guess Joss?

"That's also what I noticed….
the Outer black, NOT Razor sharp-
like Gina Cue
or the others you mentioned....
SURE Looks like Nice Clean Work :)

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
How about GENERAL LOCALITY OF THE SHOP....
North South, east or west??????:)
Below South Dakota and above South Carolina. (In that bandwidth. North to So. and East to West) Here is another hint: I rarely, rarely spend more than $1,100 for a cue.

Not a Joss, Kikel or Gina.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Below South Dakota and above South Carolina. (In that bandwidth. North to So. and East to West) Here is another hint: I rarely, rarely spend more than $1,100 for a cue.

Not a Joss, Kikel or Gina.

Mike Stacey ?????

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member

Flat lam handle instead of one piece or cored handle throws me off.

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know absolutely nothing about cues and who makes them if they don’t have a name I can read on them. My one in a million guess is Chad Carter.