who is John Disque????? you tube videos

judochoke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have been watching his videos on you tube. hes kind of a character. hes got a lot of videos out, mostly nine ball runouts. he explains things pretty well. i kind of like following him. he talks about 3-3 ball patterns in a rack of nine ball. never heard that before. kind of gets me thinking about 3 3 ball patterns.

is he a old pro? he has a video about being on the road. maybe a road player???

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have been watching his videos on you tube. hes kind of a character. hes got a lot of videos out, mostly nine ball runouts. he explains things pretty well. i kind of like following him. he talks about 3-3 ball patterns in a rack of nine ball. never heard that before. kind of gets me thinking about 3 3 ball patterns.

LOL

Been a while since that name has come up around here.

Pro?

No.

Roadie?

No.

Baker extraordinaire! :thumbup:

Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x5mYhYfTnI

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
,,, is he a old pro? he has a video about being on the road. maybe a road player???
Maybe. What is certain is that he had an account here, or maybe several, and got banned. Well, as certain as one can be about innerwebz things. You know it's all made of tubes.:yes:

If the search function could be made to work, you could look at his previous posts.:idea2:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This cat is OUT there. I remember when he was a poster before they deep-six'd him. Think he's a couple fries short of a Happy Meal. Waitin' on the banjo music and the Ned Beatty cameo.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Yes he is definitely out there. But he can shoot 9 ball pretty good

lotta jamocks dab em sporty when no one fires back

he can make bank in joints/bars by taking it off from the bottom... until talent is called in

that said he's fine until he spews political doctrine

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lotta jamocks dab em sporty when no one fires back

he can make bank in joints/bars by taking it off from the bottom... until talent is called in

that said he's fine until he spews political doctrine

I agree, like most he plays ok until somebody shoots back hard. At that point, again, like most, his games falls a notch if not a couple notches.

You got to love a front runner...

Jeff

hotelyorba

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was watching some of his 9ball 'instructional' videos on YouTube and although he seems proficient as a poolplayer, just the way he prowls around the table makes me believe the 'definitely out there' part. He looks like a unique soul. A special child.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You press a lot of hot buttons for someone who alleges he's a new character.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ill put it to you another way.

If you want to learn judo, you see this guy.
lebell.jpg

Not this guy.
images

Hopefully that makes sense. :thumbup: