WTB: AZB patch

nsafellow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
463   0   0
I have seen a few AZ Billiards patches and would like to purchase some.

Anyone have any to sell.

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Buy a Gold membership and they are FREE!.

:thumbup:

Yep...if you subscribe to a Gold membership...only $35 annaually, you get 2 free AZB patches for free...plus, you show your support and pride of membership to the best Billiards site in the world.

Help support the site. Just click on the "User CP" link above these threads, scroll down to the "Paid Memberships" link on the left, and pony up your support.

Joe

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Yep...if you subscribe to a Gold membership...only $35 annaually, you get 2 free AZB patches for free...plus, you show your support and pride of membership to the best Billiards site in the world.

Help support the site. Just click on the "User CP" link above these threads, scroll down to the "Paid Memberships" link on the left, and pony up your support.

Joe

I just got an email about this topic this morning. I wasn't expecting any patches at all and it was quite a surprise. They will be going on my rugged cases.

pogmothoin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I didn't get any patches either when I signed up for gold. Is that old info or do you have to request them?

or1pkt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
It's a joke .. I'd like to have a couple too and I would be glad to purchase if available but as usual it's a click thing and secretive or whatever so I'll happily go without one as it's not worth the trouble...and have others have obviously stated your not gonna get any with a gold membership purchase.