David Kikel Custom Cues

Nikon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
David Kikel Custom Cues: Price Change...

This cue has one shaft at 12.5 has six Cocobolo points and 12 Ivory Diamonds. Best hitting cue I have came across. One thing that is different then what is in pics, it does have a nice leather rap! I also have a Bk2 as well that I might want to get rid of. I live in Arizona. If you have any questions please send me a message. Thanks and have a great day!

I know that I only have one trade. But if any of you want to make a offer you can messgae me and also you can ask fast lenny that I'm a great guy and just want to sell this cue.

Price: $1,500.00 or make me a offer....

Attachments

• IMG_5893.jpg
    IMG_5893.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,651
  • IMG_5916.jpg
    IMG_5916.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,584
  • IMG_5908.jpg
    IMG_5908.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,567
  • IMG_5923.jpg
    IMG_5923.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,521
  • IMG_5921.jpg
    IMG_5921.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1,541
Last edited:

Nikon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks! It was the only fancy cue I have ever owned. I just don't get out and play anymore like I did before. So instead of it sitting in my case doing nothing someone can put it to work. Kikel makes a great cue.

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Nick,

Are you taking a break from pool? I noticed you are getting into fishing a bit.....
You trying to get more fishing tackle with the money?

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Are you going to bump every day now? have you read the rules?

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=264464

1) The entire forum is caveat emptor. Let the buyer beware. Neither AZBilliards nor any of its owners, employees or agents makes any claims concerning the value or usefulness of any item offered herein for sale. AZBilliards accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the content of the threads on this forum or for any of the merchandise that is sold here and does not do background checks or any other checks on individuals using this forum. AZBilliards is never to be considered a source of recourse for deals gone bad. We do not inspect merchandise, and we deny any and all liability arising from the use of this forum.

2) If you are going to participate in the " Wanted / for Sale " area of AZB, your items for sale or trade MUST be pool related or strictly offered for trade for a pool related item.

3) Any Posts without an Item For Sale, Trade or Wanted to buy will be deleted.

4) "Price check" threads are not allowed.

5) There will be no cash offers etc. for non-pool related items.

6) If you are going to post in another's sale or trade thread, if you are knocking their thread, you will receive warnings and bans as with regular rule violations.

7) You have no right to criticize or complain regarding pictures, prices etc.

8) Everyone is expected to participate in a civil manner and if there are violations, you may report them anonymously via the "report post " button in the upper right hand corner of each post.

9) Either buy from an individual or don't but knocking them is not an option.

10) It is also strongly suggested that you use an escrow service when making any purchase.

11) Over-active bumping is not allowed. If most of the replies to your post are bumps that is overactive bumping. Anything more than a single bump in any 48-hour period is over-bumping.

12) Your use of this forum reflects your consent of these rules and that you will in all ways hold AZBilliards harmless from any liability arising from the use of this forum.

13) All Questions and replies to questions should be done via PM and not in the sales thread. It will be considered a bump to do so. ( Dave Wilson )

Nikon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry just new to the wanted and sale......don't mean to tick off people. ..just try to sell a cue

Nikon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tucson 9ball....ill play the dct events and thats about it....but nothing else is out here for the level I have reach...going out of town is not going to happen....I love my daught and family to leave for a weekend to play. Plus fishing is great! Just you and your buddy and the water and fish to catch. Trying to get a bass boat. So I'm getting deep into fishing. If there is someone out there that has a boat or bass boat I might do a trade!

Last edited:

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Sorry just new to the wanted and sale......don't mean to tick off people. ..just try to sell a cue

Tucson 9ball....ill play the dct events and thats about it....but nothing else is out here for the level I have reach...going out of town is not going to happen....I love my daught and family to leave for a weekend to play. Plus fishing is great! Just you and your buddy and the water and fish to catch. Trying to get a bass boat. So I'm getting deep into fishing. If there is someone out there that has a boat or bass boat I might do a trade!

11) Over-active bumping is not allowed. If most of the replies to your post are bumps that is overactive bumping. Anything more than a single bump in any 48-hour period is over-bumping.

12) Your use of this forum reflects your consent of these rules and that you will in all ways hold AZBilliards harmless from any liability arising from the use of this forum.

13) All Questions and replies to questions should be done via PM and not in the sales thread. It will be considered a bump to do so. ( Dave Wilson )

Nikon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Calm down and go to someone else page......looks like you have nothing else to do besides bug people.... are you the owner of this site......no your not....so go bug someone elses page.....Chris and I are just talking about why I'm posting my cue.....

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

13) All Questions and replies to questions should be done via PM and not in the sales thread. It will be considered a bump to do so. ( Dave Wilson )[/QU...................................

Last edited:

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Last edited:

Nikon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Tank! Anyone out buy you interested in my Kikel? Thanks for putting the word out.

tank69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'll check around Nick. Got the pics on my phone so I can pimp it out. Take a break and enjoy you're family. Before you know it, she'll be 18 and you'll be wondering where the time went! My oldest will be 19 in a few months, daughter just went to prom and my youngest is going to be a freshman! It went by in the blink of an eye the time moves so fast.

Nikon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks Tank! Ya plus I don't want my daughter in a pool room to. So I'm picking up fishing, be more fun for my daughter and I! I agree with you bud!