Fixing the For Sale forum. Actual solutions with links to mods and plugins.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I am 100% open to the idea of having this discussion.

I have never sold anything on the site, so this area is not anywhere near my area of expertise. I have a pretty good idea what we can do technically, but that isn't always the answer to a problem.

We're trying to help improve things on the surface. If there's one thing I've learned over the years is that frank and open discussions about progress and change are always a good thing.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
??????????????

no they are not the "sponsored" competition.... They are a "SPONSOR".... As in they pay to play..... and likely they pay pretty well... better than a gold membership which you won't even spring for.....

You better open your eyes and look before you jump.
I have always been a gold member..................

So make your comments accurate so we don't have to wade through the BS just because you didn't look properly.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Insane

I would love to hear the details as to how we are "coddling" anyone in the wanted/for sale area. Please elaborate.

What the hell is going on.
You really need to check all off my posts again because that is not quote from me!

Point blank not one word above did I say............................

It was skins who said it not ME

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Alright. Calm down. Looks like it was a simple problem with the quoted message.

Mike

I would love to hear the details as to how we are "coddling" anyone in the wanted/for sale area. Please elaborate.

What the hell is going on.
You really need to check all off my posts again because that is not quote from me!

Point blank not one word above did I say............................

It was skins who said it not ME

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
OK, we found a coder online who wrote a modification for us to hopefully handle the bumping issues. I posted a new note in the for sale area that explains things. Lets see if that helps things.

I am still open to some of the other ideas mentioned in this thread. Lets see how this modification works for a couple days and go from there.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to the House Pro and The Forum Owner(s) for being open to doing something.......any change....good or bad....is better than the status quo.......bad changes will inspire more future changes and any good change only makes the site a more rewarding experience.......so thanks to the House Pro et al.

Matt B.