Register NOW for the DCC

T

Timberly

Just bumping this to the top so folks see it on the main page.

Sure Scratch

Registered
Just made my reseverations

Just made my reservations and bought finals vip passes for the weekend. I hope to meet all of you at the az room. I'll be there with my son and friend. It will be my first time to DCC so I am excited!

T

Timberly

Sure Scratch said:
It will be my first time to DCC so I am excited!
As you should be! I think anyone here that's been will agree that you won't be disappointed. LOL, you'll be a DCC junkie like the rest of us and start counting down the days until next yr once it ends this yr. :p

Looking forward to meeting you. :)

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
OK, where the hell is the seating chart so I know what the "A", "B", & "C" sections are? Also, are the TV seats at the Accu-Stats table or...???

I sent the question to info@dcctickets.com so we'll see what they come up with.

EDIT: Here is the link...
http://www.dcctickets.com/VIPSeatingChart/tabid/78/Default.aspx

Chart_Only.jpg

Last edited:

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
The question now is...is it worth the extra $50 for TV seats?

For anyone that has been there before, is it better to sit a few rows up in the cheaper seats to get a better look at the table? That was the case when I used to go to the US Open.

poolbiz420

Inked Up!
Silver Member
First Timer

Timberly said:
They're now taking player registration and VIP seating reservations. They'll go fast so get there now! :)

https://www.dcctickets.com/

This is going to be my first time playing and going down to the DCC, do i have to sign up early for play or can i do it down there? Also do they still give the spouses a free pass?

T

Timberly

poolbiz420 said:
This is going to be my first time playing and going down to the DCC, do i have to sign up early for play or can i do it down there? Also do they still give the spouses a free pass?
Go to the website now and sign up... they have to limit the number of players and IIRC, there were over 300 in each event last yr... I want to say that there were 400+ in the 9 ball event... I'm sure someone can confirm that.

It is my understanding that your wife will get a player guest pass. I'm not sure if you're playing in one, two, or three events but even if it's just one event, your players pass will allow you entry into all the events each day.

Greg reads the forum, so Greg... If I'm wrong, please correct me. :)