Pechauer pro plus LD shaft difference?

got-roll-d

Djnjdot@gmail.com
Silver Member
I have acquired 2 pro plus shafts recently maybe a month apart.both have the same tips,however one has a more whip effect to it and feels different.anyone else experience this.shouldnt they feel almost identical?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have acquired 2 pro plus shafts recently maybe a month apart.both have the same tips,however one has a more whip effect to it and feels different.anyone else experience this.shouldnt they feel almost identical?
Contact them, its their product.

got-roll-d

Djnjdot@gmail.com
Silver Member
Currently waiting for a reply,not sure of their construction methods,if it's possible for something to be wrong internally that wouldn't be visible

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Currently waiting for a reply,not sure of their construction methods,if it's possible for something to be wrong internally that wouldn't be visible
Are they same diameter and taper? Laminated shafts of same dimensions should be very close in the way they feel/play.

got-roll-d

Djnjdot@gmail.com
Silver Member
Jon at pechauer has responded to my email.and says it is possible that one has turned out a little more whippy than the other..and has offered to look at both shafts and correct the issue for me even if it meant swapping one out..that is some real nice customer service very happy with his response

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jon at pechauer has responded to my email.and says it is possible that one has turned out a little more whippy than the other..and has offered to look at both shafts and correct the issue for me even if it meant swapping one out..that is some real nice customer service very happy with his response
Awesome. That's good cust. ser. Way it outta be.