Message for AZB Room members!!

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
We're almost there, 2 days to go. Remember to read the rules and abide by them. We always have people trying to monopolize tables, pleading ignorance of the way we rotate for maximum member play.

Remember to sign up on the board to play, and rotate as described below.

If you see people in the room, INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND GET IN THE ROTATION!! We may try a "badge system" where we use our badges like quarters on the rail in a bar.

If you see someone who is not a member playing, POLITELY TELL THEM THAT THE ROOM IS FOR MEMBERS AND PRO'S ONLY (there will be a pro list on the wall). Tell them our costs are up front and money was collected ahead of time. If they resist, call an organizer or Room Goon.

Remember to GIVE UP THE TABLE IF PRO'S COME IN AND WANT TO PLAY - they can play with you first; but let's encourage them to frequent the room; offer them refreshments if we have them in the room.

Here are the games we play:

As before, there will be a list of allowable "games" (ie. race to 2 at one-pocket, race to 2 in 8-ball, race to 3 in 9-ball, race to 2 in 9-ball banks, race to 35 in 14.1). There will be a sign-up board for each table. When your turn comes up, you play the person above you in the order; after the match your opponent leaves the table (win or lose) and you play the person below you in the order; then you leave the table after that match (win or lose). You can always sign right back into the order if you wish. Violators will be subject to disciplinary action from the Room Goons.

Please bump this thread; your bump will signify you are on board and will help things run smoothly so everyone can play.

Here is a link to the official thread if you are unclear on anything:http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=119811

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
Sounds great WBM! When are you getting in/how long are you staying? I'm still hoping for Internet access in the room!

See you all soon!

berniep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Samiel said:
Sounds great WBM! When are you getting in/how long are you staying? I'm still hoping for Internet access in the room!

See you all soon!

Hi Samiel,

I checked with the Hotel. There is internet access in each room but the cost is $11.00 per day:eek:

However there is a coffee shop (seattles best coffee?) in the hotel lobby that has free wi-fi.:wink:

See you there.

Bernie P.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Should be no worries about me. I probably won't even bring a stick.

Fred <~~~ cueless

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
berniep said:
Hi Samiel,

I checked with the Hotel. There is internet access in each room but the cost is $11.00 per day:eek:

However there is a coffee shop (seattles best coffee?) in the hotel lobby that has free wi-fi.:wink:

See you there.

Bernie P.

I meant Internet access in the AZ/OP room! Maybe I can slip Greg a C-note and he can turn the WiFi on! :p

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
I'm leaving tommorow morning.

The namebadges will be in the room Friday so just look for yours.

I'll check when I get there about if we're able to bring a few cases of H2O in there, I already have some other stuff.

If there isn't any problems about us bringing our own refreshments in, I'll pick them up Saturday afternoon when I go to the airport to pick up Quinten Hann and Ronnie O'Sullivan.

See you all there.

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
stevelomako said:
when I go to the airport to pick up Quinten Hann and Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Wow! There's gonna be some great action and surprises with those two powerhouses there!

ragbug74

Next NYTimes Best-Seller!
Silver Member
stevelomako said:
I'm leaving tommorow morning.

The namebadges will be in the room Friday so just look for yours.

I'll check when I get there about if we're able to bring a few cases of H2O in there, I already have some other stuff.

If there isn't any problems about us bringing our own refreshments in, I'll pick them up Saturday afternoon when I go to the airport to pick up Quinten Hann and Ronnie O'Sullivan.

See you all there.

Steve, can you tell us how long these gentleman will be in town at the DCC?