Huge- collection of books—dvds-memorabilia

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
I am selling due to ongoing medical bills. Take a look and if you see one or large group of the items that you want— I will put a group deal together for you or you can make a offer— I am trying to put a master price list together , but there are hundreds of items .

I don’t donPaypal, but I have Venmo account orbifbyoubhaveover 10 Itrader, u can send a personal check.

Take a look

28D620D6-EF5E-4332-823B-E8B9C0741EB3.jpg

1D83C53A-CC6A-4687-851F-A1EA835058D4.jpg

View attachment 519714

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Good luck with your medical issues and the sale.

I do know that the Hal Mix book has become collectible so you should get a decent price for it if you are patient.

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
PayPal Buyers—

I had my sister post the Hal Mix —Pocket Billiard Secrets onto EBay so that people that are interested in buying the book have a chance to use PayPal. Since I do not have a PayPal account.

You can also text me @. 727-277-9853 and we can discuss and put a deal together on other books or other items i have listed if you would like to use PayPal you will have to process an offer or payment through the Hal mix postings on eBay.

Otherwise, Payment by Venmo or Walmart to Walmart payment or if you have over 10 positive Itrader then you can send a personal check.

Don’t miss out on a book that is no where on the internet and very collectible— and will go up in value

Thanks

Mike Kennedy