9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Meh . . . just another zig-zag shot.

iu

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wowser!

I have never seen Efren shot so many shots with out chalking, never ever! His perfect stroke does not need chalk!

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
You can tell that's exactly what he planned to do since he first checked to see if 6 passes the 8.

I love Robb's reaction. He didn't have one. Shows that he wasn't at all surprised that Efren executed that shot.

And he didnt look at it but for a second or 2 and knew
....ya dat'll go

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there a video of the 2nd set?

Off topic but there was some good music in the background

btown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can tell that's exactly what he planned to do since he first checked to see if 6 passes the 8.

I love Robb's reaction. He didn't have one. Shows that he wasn't at all surprised that Efren executed that shot.

I'd say he played it as a two way shot, also trying to cut it down the rail.

He might have favored one over the other though.

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, thanks for the links. Watched both sets and something clicked. The visualization, the confidence, delivering the cue. It was inspiring. Got up and went to the nearest table, crushed the 9-ball ghost. I’ve never done that before. Making whitey do what you want, it’s amazing. All this center ball stuff, turns out to be BS.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Yes, thanks for the links. Watched both sets and something clicked. The visualization, the confidence, delivering the cue. It was inspiring. Got up and went to the nearest table, crushed the 9-ball ghost. I’ve never done that before. Making whitey do what you want, it’s amazing. All this center ball stuff, turns out to be BS.

There are times for center ball sure but I never really got that either. I use English unless I have to use center. A lot of shots are possible with center ball and speed control but for me the shots and position are often easier and more reliable with spin of some kind.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So...out of all of these comments....what is the most money any of you have played for on any given match or game. All honesty!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
So...out of all of these comments....what is the most money any of you have played for on any given match or game. All honesty!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

I played Toto Karding 10 ball, race to 22 for 55k...this was a couple weeks ago.

Other than that my highest bet was $120 to 7

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member

actually if you watch on a pc with a bigger screen, you can see robb make a smile ever so slightly lol
i mean it does not appear to be any space for the cue ball to fit in between the 6 and the rail, must be a space probably 1/32 bigger than the cue ball and he hit it lol

Last edited: