Ricky is bringing a Becue to my house for a test drive.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have fun.

I'm sure you won't be disappointed in how it plays.

Tell Ricky I said "hi" and remind him that I'm awaiting some information from him.

Aloha

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have fun.

I'm sure you won't be disappointed in how it plays.

Tell Ricky I said "hi" and remind him that I'm awaiting some information from him.

Aloha

I'm sure I'll enjoy it to its fullest.

I will tell Ricky you said "hi" and you are still awaiting info.

Aloha.... you lucky rascal,

Rake

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Effortless. Like a Rolls Royce.

Don’t put mustard on it or the cue ball will get away from you.

Focus on each shot after you hit it and watch how the cue ball spins. It does amazing things.

Fit and finish is poor though.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My experience with the 12.0 Prime-m Ricky brought to my home:

Going back and forth from my revo to his becue Prime-m was almost like going from my revo to a wooden shaft with low deflection.

I give the Prime-m 12.0 a big thumbs up.

I'm also looking forward to the next break cue they come out with. I have a feeling that it's going to be extremely powerful. We'll see....

I could go on and on and say so much more about the cues but most have heard it before. I just wanted to try another one to make sure before I purchase a second or even a third shaft. I dont like being caught "shaftless"...

ALSO:

Ricky is in my opinion, a "class act".

You cannot go wrong dealing with Ricky. Do not hesitate for even a second. He has proven to be a very valuable asset to Becue and even more to "pool health" as a whole.

Again, do not hesitate to purchase anything through Ricky.

Rake

EDIT:

I forgot to mention "fit and finish". The fit and finish was perfectly fine this time. It was, in my opinion, as good as any quality cue that I've held.

Last edited: