Save this Tomato Stake

KC7MRQ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Found this Huebler while rummaging through a garage sale. This poor cue was buried underneath a box that had a bunch of small engine parts.

The butt is slightly warped and the shaft has so many dents that it looks like it was used as a hammer. The shaft rolls pretty damn good when separated from the butt.The tip was rotted and looked like a mouse was chewing on it.

I raised the smaller dents and put a new tip on it. However, the larger dents are beyond my skill level.

It still shoots but I decided it would make an even better stake for next year's beans or tomatoes.

Make me an offer.

Have a great day,
Corey

P1000747.jpg

P1000748.jpg

P1000749.jpg

KC7MRQ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
All I did the butt was clean the dirt and grime off it and put a little cue wax on to shine it up.

I tried raising dents out of the shaft but felt I was wasting my time after a couple days. So I sealed the shaft and put a new tip on it.

Corey

KC7MRQ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Lenny,
It's yours at $50 if no one else raises the bid within the next 24 hours.

Corey

sidepocket2011

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like an H-4 from around 1983 to 1985 vintage. What kind of tip did you put on it? These are great players, my player is an H-6. Just bought another old Huebler or I'd jump on this one. Fell in love with the Huebler hit the first time someone let me shoot with theirs, and just haven't wanted to shoot with anything but Hueblers since lol. Does bid price include shipping?

KC7MRQ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Offers include shipping. I've received a PM with an offer at $75. It wasn't my intent to turn this into a bid war nor was thinking I'd get rich off this cue.

I'm going to close offers down at 8am mountain time tomorrow morning.

I installed a Le Pro tip.

Corey

Last edited: