Pocket Billiards Training Log Book

DavidMNienow

Glamour Dave
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to raise funds to allow me to attend the BCA Nationals in Vegas in July. I have been out of pool competition for several years due to injuries from a car accident. It has taken me a long time to rebuild my health to a point that i can begin playing pool again. I re-started my playing at the beginning of January. I have decided that i want the BCA event to be my first major competition in years.* To that end i am self publishing some form books based on my custom forms i created to keep track of different aspects of my pool training. They have helped me to improve, and im thinking they may help other pool players as well.

I am self publishing 3 books for pool players that wish to better organize and document their practice and competition efforts.* With my books you the pool player can change your efforts at self improvement from practice to training. Changing your approach to self improvement by documenting your activities and efforts at the pool table will, whether your working to learn new shots/drills/patterns or improving upon existing skills, will help you to understand how you are improving in your playing efforts. And keeping track of the results of your tournament, league and private game match ups also help you to learn precisely how you consistently perform and improve thru time.

Book 1 is my Pocket Billiards Training Log Book. The book consists of a log sheet to record your dates of training for six months, instructions to use the provided form, and 100 copies of my record log form. This is used each time a player chooses to practice a given shot, drill or pattern. You can document 100 attempts at the pool table.* The form allows you to document the total balls made, the number of success or failures you experience, and calculate the percentages of success of maximum balls to be made, and the proficency percentage on the given shot/drill/pattern worked.

The book is spiral bound so the book can lay flat for ease of record keeping. With 100 copies of the form in the book its possible to document a total of 10,000 shots in your pool practice and learn exactly how as a player your performing and improving.

All 3 books are sold at $20 each plus S&H. Each book is produced per order so a few days time is needded before shipping. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail. Payment can be made via my PayPal for now til i can setup a sales web site that would use my Google sales processing account. My sales schedule is the following:

1 Book - $20.00 + $10.00 S&H
2 Books - $40.00 + $15.00 S&H
3 Books - $60.00 + $20.00 S&H

PayPal payment to david@thefineartofglamour.com

Attachments

• 20170227_210345.jpg
    20170227_210345.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 426
  • 20170227_210406.jpg
    20170227_210406.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 372
  • 20170227_210420.jpg