AZB members are awesome!!!

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll keep this short.

Not long ago I made a thread while in a very, very bad state. I was having what I consider "mind bending pain". The drugs seemed to crush me mentally and all the while, the physical pain seemed to have it's way and drive me closer and closer to a very dark place.

I've been there before. Like others, I've had several major surgeries and procedures as they like to call them but, for whatever reason I am not handling it as well as I have in the past.

My time in the service taught me that we all have our breaking points. It seems my breaking point is reached much easier these days. Not sure why but, I got there quick.

I just want to say thank you to everyone as a whole.

I can only imagine knowing you people face to face. Sure, some of us may not hit it off but, I got a VERY strong feeling that I would be delighted to me most everyone here.

Again, thank you for your kindness.

Jeff

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Good morning, Jeff. :)

I’m heartened indeed that you seem to be feeling a little better, sir.

I just wanted to say that you’re not alone in experiencing a slightly lower threshold for remaining stoical, dear chap. No man is a machine. Constant pain and surgeries are bound to wear a fellow down over time.

Here’s wishing you much improved health and happiness going forward, Jeff. :)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Hang in there, Jeff....medical science is improving all the time...
...there’s a cure hopefully waiting around the corner.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I'll keep this short.

Not long ago I made a thread while in a very, very bad state. I was having what I consider "mind bending pain". The drugs seemed to crush me mentally and all the while, the physical pain seemed to have it's way and drive me closer and closer to a very dark place.

I've been there before. Like others, I've had several major surgeries and procedures as they like to call them but, for whatever reason I am not handling it as well as I have in the past.

My time in the service taught me that we all have our breaking points. It seems my breaking point is reached much easier these days. Not sure why but, I got there quick.

I just want to say thank you to everyone as a whole.

I can only imagine knowing you people face to face. Sure, some of us may not hit it off but, I got a VERY strong feeling that I would be delighted to me most everyone here.

Again, thank you for your kindness.

Jeff

Jeff welcome back! We were a little concerned about you brother!

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
Meeting me would make your pain go away but you would feel worse. Glad:mad: you are on the up swing.

pab

Center ball can do it all
Silver Member
Glad you are feeling better sir. When you get to feeling good enough and can make it to Vegas, ping me. I'd be happy to lose some money to you (just not a lot, please). :)

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad you feeling better Jeff. I think most of us can relate to what you are going through. One of these days I'm going to make it down your way to pay for some of your lessons on the table. I'm not a gambler, but don't mind losing and just calling it a training session. That way I'm not lying to wife when I tell her I spent the money on lessons. LOL
I have family down in the Huntsville/Decatur/Tuscaloosa area and visit from time to time. Take care.

Rex