Turned 50 today!

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
Ive made it to the big 50 today. Spaghetti and angel food cake tonight!
Is this when you can safely have younger women sit on your lap and say inappropriate things to them...or is that next year?
Hope everyone has a great day too!

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Happy birthday and I hope it's a wonderful day for you.

Although it is widely said that fifty is the new forty and you could have a lot of years left under the right circumstances, your youth is now behind you.

As to who'll be willing to sit on your lap and how they'll conduct themselves, you'll have to take that a day at a time and see what happens.

Enjoy this new chapter in your life.

Last edited:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Is this when you can safely have younger women sit on your lap and say inappropriate things to them...or is that next year?

Happy Day of Birth Sunchaser!!! May all the pretty young ladies be sweet and nice!!!

TFT

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

You should be in the prime of your life right now. You have years of wisdom, some financial freedom and a youthful outlook. ENJOY!

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Congrats my AZB Brother. My big 50 day happens in September of this year. :) 1970 must have been a pretty good year. ;)

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I took a major cross county motorcycle trip on my 50th. Retired two years later. 20 years later still riding hard.

Your best years can be ahead of you if your willing to grab them and hang on for the ride.

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
Thank you everyone for the well wishes! Enjoying the day playing with my dog, took the TBird out for a drive, and going to just take it easy all day. So far 50 is pretty good. Thanks again everyone!

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I took a major cross county motorcycle trip on my 50th. Retired two years later. 20 years later still riding hard.

Your best years can be ahead of you if your willing to grab them and hang on for the ride.

I like the way you think. :cool: ;)

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I believe it is this year.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

"Spaghetti and angel food cake"? Do you have anything to look forward to at 60?

:D

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Happy 50th! Ahh, to be a mere lad of 50 again. It just dawned on me that 59 years ago today I was handed a diploma and I had escaped from high screw-all.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday! Fifty is nothing to worry about- the last 17 years of my life have been the Best in many ways- stay healthy and think wisely; make every day matter!

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, 2020 is a lot worse than 1970, but the riots going on in New York City are eerily reminiscent of the 1970 Kent State Massacre.

I was thinking of Kent State when Trump said he would bring out troops.
Obviously he is not a history buff

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First.....Happy birthday

Age and health are two completely different issues.

Some are unhealthy and or die in their early 30's. Others lead vibrant healthy lives well into their 80's and beyond.

I think Earl said it best:

"Pool is a sport you can play regardless of your age as long as you stay healthy"....

Not sure what to say about the women setting on your lap question.

Jeff