My Collection & Cues for Sale

DavidMNienow

Glamour Dave
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

My first time here posting. I thought I would share the current state of my personal cue collection. I am in the process of upgrading my collection and have decided to sell off a portion of my collection in order to obtain a new
hi-end cue for the collection.

Attached is a photo of my collection. The cues from left to right are the
following:

01) Coker
02) Runde (For Sale $3000 obo - has 2 shafts)
03) Phillipi
04) Schon
05) Nova
06) Coker (For Sale $800 obo - has 2 shafts)
07) Adams #HP-12 "The New York" [early 80's] (For Sale $600 obo)
08) McDermott (For Sale $700 obo)
09) Falcon (For Sale $700 obo - has 2 shafts)

I have hi-res detail photos of all the images for sale should someone have a serious interest in any of the cues.

I am fairly firm in not considering in any trades for the cues I am putting up for sale. My plan is for me to place a custom order with a cue maker that is on my want list. So this is a fund building effort for that order. But I will consider serious best offers regarding the cues for sale.

I will only accept money orders or PayPal as my forms of payment for the cue sales.

And at the very least I hope you enjoy the pic of my collection.

David M. Nienow

Attachments

• NienowCueCollectionSM.jpg
    NienowCueCollectionSM.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,253

craig1243

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cues for sale

undefinedundefined
DavidMNienow said:
Hi everyone!

My first time here posting. I thought I would share the current state of my personal cue collection. I am in the process of upgrading my collection and have decided to sell off a portion of my collection in order to obtain a new

following:

01) Coker
03) Phillipi
04) Schon
05) Nova

I have hi-res detail photos of all the images for sale should someone have a serious interest in any of the cues.

I am fairly firm in not considering in any trades for the cues I am putting up for sale. My plan is for me to place a custom order with a cue maker that is on my want list. So this is a fund building effort for that order. But I will consider serious best offers regarding the cues for sale.

I will only accept money orders or PayPal as my forms of payment for the cue sales.

David M. Nienow

Hit Man

<-------GANGSTA'
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
DavidMNienow said:
Hi everyone!

following:

01) Coker
03) Phillipi
04) Schon
05) Nova

David M. Nienow

Nice collection Dave, I'll bet the Falcon Fal-14 plays as good as any any of them though. I had an old Senator that played jam-up. I have too many cues right now myself, just thought I'd say hello. Love the Coker #1 too. Good luck!

Purdman

Banned
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
DavidMNienow said:
Hi everyone!

following:

01) Coker
03) Phillipi
04) Schon
05) Nova

David M. Nienow
Hey Dave, how much for the Phillippi? I own it's brother. Do you know much about the cue? When made, cost, etc.
Purdman

Last edited:

DavidMNienow

Glamour Dave
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Phillippi

Hi Donald,

My Phillippi is not really for sale. It plays too well for me to really let it go. I have never been too crazy about the design itself. (No Ivory, Uggghhhh...) I have won more tourny's with the Phillippi than with anything else I have in my collection. So to let it go would require quoting a price higher than the actual collector value of the cue.

I will say I have had it for several years and acquired it from Ron Kilby who is a fine custom cue maker and who lives in my area. Ad to when my cue was actually made I don't know.

David

Donald A. Purdy said:
Hey Dave, how much for the Phillippi? I own it's brother. Do you know much about the cue? When made, cost, etc.
Purdman

DavidMNienow

Glamour Dave
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To Answer You Question...

I will be placing my cue order with Paul Drexler. I really like the quality and artistry of his cues, and of the cue makers I have contacted about placing an order he has been the most responsive.

cuejoey said:
very nice collection..may i ask what high end cue you will be buying?

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
nice collection

i will work with you on trade on the runde , i also have 4 very nice drexlers one is ivory handle and one is a ivory point bow tie cue www.cornerstonecustomcues.com . but try working a deal wit paul first, i always recomend getting with a cue maker and getting exactly what you want ,we need to support the cue makers !they make the whole industry go round!!! :D

Jack Madden

John Madden Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
cornerstone said:
i will work with you on trade on the runde , i also have 4 very nice drexlers one is ivory handle and one is a ivory point bow tie cue www.cornerstonecustomcues.com . but try working a deal wit paul first, i always recomend getting with a cue maker and getting exactly what you want ,we need to support the cue makers !they make the whole industry go round!!! :D

Hi Bill,
It nice to meet you at the Hopkins. You had some very unique collectibles - have told some friends about the "old pair" you have. And as a cuemaker, I would like to thank you for your support.
Jack Madden
www.johnmaddencues.com