June 12th $50 9ball Shooters (Blue) Austin,TX **MID-LEVEL ONLY**

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
How do you determine what tourneys you go to? I'm starting up a ten ball tour here in ok, tx and ks. Soon a little further I hope.
How do go go about getting sponsors for this tour?

Give me a call and I'll see what I can do.

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I gotta ask alot of questions...Its along drive for a banger like me, whom never cashes.

There WILL be plenty of fun!

Mini Tournaments will start in the late afternoon.

The House adds $100 and A-Tex is adding another $100.

39 Players or less pays 6 places
40+ pays 8

This is the first time on the road for this event! We are in our fifth year overall. 1st has been 1,500 - 2,500 the entire time.

It's a ONE DAY event too!

Ray

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There WILL be plenty of fun!

Mini Tournaments will start in the late afternoon.

The House adds $100 and A-Tex is adding another $100.

39 Players or less pays 6 places
40+ pays 8

This is the first time on the road for this event! We are in our fifth year overall. 1st has been 1,500 - 2,500 the entire time.

It's a ONE DAY event too!

Ray

And my last question to you TRUCK. What does Clicks(Waco) usually add at thier tourney?

Ray[/QUOTE]

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
bumpbumpbump

Joe,

Why all the questions about this event when you're having an 8 ball tourny the same day?

This event has had good payouts for a long time because of the players meeting being done well and because its fun!

You should come to one and see whats up.

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
CALL ANYTIME FRIDAY!!

You can get on the list by calling Friday anytime. You must be present by 10:15 at Shooters to play.

See ya'll there!

Ray

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe,

Why all the questions about this event when you're having an 8 ball tourny the same day?

This event has had good payouts for a long time because of the players meeting being done well and because its fun!

You should come to one and see whats up.

Ray

I dont have an 8-ball tourney. I just post that each time on here for someone, I do play in it usually though, but may come your way since its in austin.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I dont have an 8-ball tourney. I just post that each time on here for someone, I do play in it usually though, but may come your way since its in austin.

Cool. Hope you get to make it. Be sure and call Friday if your coming. Field is limited to 48 Players!

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• June2010.JPG
    June2010.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 65

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Side note

Ming NG was also at the event but didn't get up in time to play! :shocked:

Ming is a REAL sweatheart AND a great player, she snapped off one of the mini tournaments!

Ray