hanshew jumpcues, try one for free

hanshewcustom-q

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
have more jumpcues if anyone is interested. these are with a different wood and lighter than the previous, about 9 oz all togather will also be offering in my next batch the option of 9, 10, or 11 oz since a lot of people prefer them not to be so light. $150.00 shipped

if your hesitant to buy something you have never hit a ball with, you can allways try it out for free.

send the pay pal, i wont touch it. i will mail it out to you, if you dont like it just mail it back and i will refund the paypal.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
bump for a awesome jumper and a great guy to deal with....gl with your sale james......mickey

hanshewcustom-q

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
thanks

bump for a awesome jumper and a great guy to deal with....gl with your sale james......mickey

also i will sweeten the deal and give some people a chance to try one without having to put any money up. make a list of who wants to try it and i will send the jump cue to the first person to post thier address. when you get it and try it, just mail it to the next person on the list and so forth and so on.

tnplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hello, I would like to try the lightest one you have please. I had one of your jumpers and let someone talk me out of it and regret it.
the only thing I would have liked more is if it were lighter.
I am new to AZ and dont know how to send a PM with my address.
Help?
Thanks

johnf_34

JF - Fitz Cues!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I wouldn't mind trying one James....but I'm sure we can get together sometime soon. I might be going to the Texas State Open. I'm sure you will be there too, right?

MikesCues048

Cues 4 Christ
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
jump cue tryout

James,

I've tried a lot of jump cues.
I never had the chance to try yours.
What diameter shaft, type tip & pin do you use?
The heavier the better for me.
Send me one & I'll give you some feedback.
Then I'll send it on or if I can't stand to part with it, I'll buy it.

Thank you,
Michael

hanshewcustom-q

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
jump cue will be on the way

"Jfais1717" contacted me via pm i will be mailing it out to him.. from there he will contact "Tnplayer" and ship it to him after he trys it out. from there "Tnplayer" if you dont mind contacting "Cues4Christ" and shipping it out to him and then from there " Cues4Christ it goes to "Realism"

Last edited:

hanshewcustom-q

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
jump cue

James,

I've tried a lot of jump cues.
I never had the chance to try yours.
What diameter shaft, type tip & pin do you use?
The heavier the better for me.
Send me one & I'll give you some feedback.
Then I'll send it on or if I can't stand to part with it, I'll buy it.

Thank you,
Michael

the shaft is a 13 mm purple heart with a canvas phenolic tip ferrule combo, 3/8 10 pins and as of now aluminum on both pins. the next batch i will make some with different weight by changing one or both aluminum pins to stainless steel pins. the cue i will ship i will not glue the pins in and include a tool to remove and change the pins so everyone can try it with the different weights.

tshughes

Hughes Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
wow what if something would happen some1 steal it break etc

Well that could happen but the person would only be hurting themselves and the community in general. It is not often you find someone willing to stand behind their products like this. That is customer service in my book. Good luck on your sales and as soon as I get up some money I would deff be interested in your jump cue. Good luck on your sales.

hanshewcustom-q

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
good question

wow what if something would happen some1 steal it break etc

if i borrowed a cue from someone and it were stolen while in my posession i would feel that i was responsible to cover the value of it or replace it. I would expect the same from anyone with one of my cues. as far as breaking, if its abuse i would expect the same, if it breaks by some defect that is my fault just send it back, i guarunty everything i sell for life with the exclusion of abuse or neglect.......

hanshewcustom-q

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
cant wait

I wouldn't mind trying one James....but I'm sure we can get together sometime soon. I might be going to the Texas State Open. I'm sure you will be there too, right?

yep! i will be there, i am sponsoring it again this year. cant wait to see some of your work. with luck i will have the spare cash to buy that cue off of you if you still have it to help you out a little bit. if not i think i may know someone who will want it so go ahead and bring it down with you.

5andout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
nice looking cues in the pics. do you have a website im looking for a new cue soon probably

LPAC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
jump cue

James makes by far the best jump cue that I have ever tried. You don't even really need to know how to jump the ball ad this cue really does it on its own. Actually if u ask me it should be outlawed because its so easy

DirtyIrish

Not even close to the OGs
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I believe I have one already

"Jfais1717" contacted me via pm i will be mailing it out to him.. from there he will contact "Tnplayer" and ship it to him after he trys it out. from there "Tnplayer" if you dont mind contacting "Cues4Christ" and shipping it out to him and then from there " Cues4Christ it goes to "Realism"

I believe I have one already, (I can ask Louie if this is a Henshew) nut I have also be told I have a different one???:eek: can I send it to you for verification and an upgrade as I have seen a few with a different butt/shaft
Irish