The New Shooter Amateur Monthly Waco, Tx

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Guys,

I will be starting the first Shooter Amateur monthly. This will be very close to Big Trucks monthly that has been running successfully for the last 4 to 5 year, but with a couple of different changes. In this tournament the people who have graduated can play in my tournament BUT and this a big But, you have to give up 2 games on the wire in a race to 7 in the winners, and 1 game on the one loss side. This is the rule if you are gonna play this tournament. Now this is still not an open tournament, but this will open this tournament up to some really strong players. I will do my best to make this as fair as I possibly can, but I know still there will be some who wont agree and thats ok. I am tentatively planning on having this on the last Saturday of the month. This is for those who cant make Big Trucks tournament on the first saturday of the month. THis is the breakdown.

March 26, 2011 $50 entry (10 dollar green fees)
Place: Shooter Billiards 528 New Road
Waco, Tx 76710
Advanced Players meeting at Summer Palace At 1030 sharp. Must be present to play this event
*100 payback from the advance players meeting** Race to 7 on the winners *
Race to 5 on the one loss
Graduated players will give up 2 games racing to 7 in the winners
They will give up 1 game racing to 5 on the one loss side.
8ft tables with red circle cue balls and fast fast Gorina cloth. All of these tables have been refelted within the last 4 months.

If you are unsure if you qualify please call or email me and ask. I am also taking signup so shoot me a message or text to get on the list. I will cut this off at 48 players to be able to finish this in 1 day. Any questions dont hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing everyone at this event. I hope it will become another great amateur event.

Frank Cherry
214 697-3601
LPM411@yahoo.com

Last edited:

monkeyboy1983

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
good tables

This is a great event, best tables in Waco by far, any mid-level player that comes out has action.

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who are you monkeyboy? I may just come out if I think I got a shot..And is there any 9- ft tables there?
Hey Joe, they have 3 fast 9 footers there and a couple of bar boxes. All with new fast Gorina cloth. I hope you can make it down. Should be a good turnout, I hope you can make it down..

Frank

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
So this is an Open Event (just handicapped)? I wonder how many pro/master players will make their way down for this. :p

ShootersChad

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Guys,

I will be starting the first Shooter Amateur monthly. This will be very close to Big Trucks monthly that has been running successfully for the last 4 to 5 year, but with a couple of different changes. In this tournament the people who have graduated can play in my tournament BUT and this a big But, you have to give up 2 games on the wire in a race to 7 in the winners, and 1 game on the one loss side. This is the rule if you are gonna play this tournament. Now this is still not an open tournament, but this will open this tournament up to some really strong players. I will do my best to make this as fair as I possibly can, but I know still there will be some who wont agree and thats ok. I am tentatively planning on having this on the last Saturday of the month. This is for those who cant make Big Trucks tournament on the first saturday of the month. THis is the breakdown.

March 26, 2011 $50 entry (10 dollar green fees)
Place: Shooter Billiards 528 New Road
Waco, Tx 76710
Advanced Players meeting at Summer Palace At 1030 sharp. Must be present to play this event
*100 payback from the advance players meeting** Race to 7 on the winners *
Race to 5 on the one loss
Graduated players will give up 2 games racing to 7 in the winners
They will give up 1 game racing to 5 on the one loss side.
8ft tables with red circle cue balls and fast fast Gorina cloth. All of these tables have been refelted within the last 4 months.

If you are unsure if you qualify please call or email me and ask. I am also taking signup so shoot me a message or text to get on the list. I will cut this off at 48 players to be able to finish this in 1 day. Any questions dont hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing everyone at this event. I hope it will become another great amateur event.

Frank Cherry
214 697-3601
LPM411@yahoo.com

that is all....

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
I know a couple of guys that couldn't play in the older "amateur" event who are talking about going to this one. The handicap sounds reasonable I think.

ShootersChad

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know a couple of guys that couldn't play in the older "amateur" event who are talking about going to this one. The handicap sounds reasonable I think.

o i agree, there are several that live in waco that weren't allowed in previously and im sure they will be happy to hear they can play again, and will make the field a full 48 once again finally!!!! So bring em on...make sure and contact frank to make sure they are ok to play though, cuz once again this isn't fully open, just players that graduated from rays tournament are allowed to play again with this system!

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bumpski

Just over a week away and just so you know the owner will be adding money to this event with a full 100% advance players meeting payback. This can be a great payday for the winner of this monthly event. Give me a call or email to get on the list and I hope to see all you guys there.

Frank C
214 697-3601
LPM411@yahoo.com

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just over a week away and just so you know the owner will be adding money to this event with a full 100% advance players meeting payback. This can be a great payday for the winner of this monthly event. Give me a call or email to get on the list and I hope to see all you guys there.

Frank C
214 697-3601
LPM411@yahoo.com

What are they adding Frank? Curious as Im thinking of coming up with a few people

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are they adding Frank? Curious as Im thinking of coming up with a few people

The owner adds 300 to the event and he also spends good money in the players meeting as well. Should be a real good payday as well. I hope you can make it. I also look forward to attending another one of your events. That was a fun time at Big Tyme Billiards. Let me know who you might bring to make sure they qualify. The stronger players have to give 2 on the wire in the winners and 1 on the one loss side. That should make things quite interesting. Its tough action, but I think there are several that can outrun those games.

Frank C

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a week away. Getting a lot of calls about this one, should be a strong field of players trying to get the dough. Feel free to call or text to get on the list.

Frank Cherry
214 697-3601

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guy, if you are going to attend, please be at summer palace at 1030 am sharp in order for us to get done in one day and at a decent time. Im looking for a great turnout for this first event. I look forward to seeing all of you at shooters this weekend.

Frank C

ShootersChad

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$0.00 taken from the PM or PA however yall know it......yes u read that right, $0.00, thats nada, none, zero, zelch...i think yall get it, that means tons of money to be paid out!