Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hope to see all my friends out here!

MID-LEVEL PLAYERS ONLY.

We will also be LIVE streaming all day.

www.poolactiontv.com

Look forward to seeing you here!!!

This is NOT an open event. You may play if you have not had a 5-6th or better finish in any major tournament. ie Fast Eddies 9Ball Tour, Midwest 9 Ball Tour, Joss Northeast Tour etc.

We have a council to determine eligibility for players that do not play in tournaments or may have had a 5-6th or better finish with extenuating circumstances.

Please call to see if you qualify. To "GET ON THE LIST" you must call by Friday before the event or mail your entry FEE in early. You must be present at 10:15am PAID OR NOT or any "stand-by" players will be awarded your spot. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you pay ahead and can't make it by 10:15am and you lose your place to a stand by, you WILL get a full refund.

To pull this off in 1 day we must start ON time.

There will be NO more seeding. All draws will be random!

Here is a link to the Flyer. CLICK HERE

Ray
254-379-2569 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 254-379-2569

LPAC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tourney

Isnt there another mid level tournament in waco the same weekend? wouldnt this take players away from both tourneys?

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow!

I guess players will have plenty to choose from in the central tx area. Good luck with your tournament Ray.

FC

LPAC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dumb

i think thats dumb its better to have just one big pool tournament that way it would be a tougher field that would make it worth it for you if you win instead of 2 or 3 average size tourney but owell things like this is why i quit.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I guess players will have plenty to choose from in the central tx area. Good luck with your tournament Ray.

FC

This is Skinny Bobs new monthly. We have talking about this since December.

I had not agreed to anything since Carl in Waco was doing some events with me. I guess you know what happened there.

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
i think thats dumb its better to have just one big pool tournament that way it would be a tougher field that would make it worth it for you if you win instead of 2 or 3 average size tourney but owell things like this is why i quit.

I agree Louie. Everybody wants to have their own event now it seems. (The Poolrooms, players, etc. ). It will just make things more competitive and will benefit the players in the end. Maybe.

Ray

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is Skinny Bobs new monthly. We have talking about this since December.

I had not agreed to anything since Carl in Waco was doing some events with me. I guess you know what happened there.

Ray
Ok good deal. Good luck with your new event I hope you have a great turnout.

Frank

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ok good deal. Good luck with your new event I hope you have a great turnout.

Frank

Skinny Bobs is REALLY working hard for the players in Austin to have a monthly event.

I think they will do well!

Thanks,

Ray

Skinny Bob

Skinny Bob
Silver Member
Skinny Bob's and Ray "Big Truck" Mid-Level

We are looking forward to seeing a great crowd this weekend for the Mid level Tournament.

Bob will be making an announcement about our new Signature Title Series Tournament with point qualifying starting April 3rd 2011. Entrees won and earned (4 spots) into this year’s 38th Annual Texas Open 9 Ball Championship.

We will have information posted at the club and flyers will be handed out.

Thanks to all that have supported the club. Our 1 year anniversary will be April 23rd with another tournament announcement.

Thanks again,

Bob

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Field is LIMITED to the first 48!!

No signups are taken until FRIDAY! This is so people from out of town and locals have an equal chance to enter.

Text is the best way to enter!

Ray
254-379-2569

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is gonna be a goooooooooooooood one! I can feel it!

Call or text now and get signed up!!

Ray

254-379-2569

Limited to 48!!!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Over Half full already!!! Sign-ups just started this morning!

Call or text now!!

Ray

254-379-2569

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
We are looking forward to seeing a great crowd this weekend for the Mid level Tournament.

Bob will be making an announcement about our new Signature Title Series Tournament with point qualifying starting April 3rd 2011. Entrees won and earned (4 spots) into this year’s 38th Annual Texas Open 9 Ball Championship.

We will have information posted at the club and flyers will be handed out.

Thanks to all that have supported the club. Our 1 year anniversary will be April 23rd with another tournament announcement.

Thanks again,

Bob

1st T 800 PM 700
2nd T 400 PM 350
3rd T 200 PM 160
4th T 120 PM 110
5-6th T 70/70 PM 55/55

Great Event!!

23 yr old Nicole Keeney looked poised to snap off the tourny when she miscued leaving John Palmore with a chance!!

Here's a link if you would like to watch it!

Thanks to Skinny Bobs for hosting the event!! Look for an announcement for the next one!

Ray

Attachments

• results3-2011.JPG
    results3-2011.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited: