September 28th, 29th & 30th Houston Open 9 Ball $5,000.00 Added

LegendsTed

Registered
It's that time of the year again. Texas Open followed by the Houston Open. We only take 128 players. Great two day event! Sign Up early.
Check out the flyer.

Attachments

• HOUSTONOPENSEPT2012.jpg
    HOUSTONOPENSEPT2012.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 870

9_Ball_King

Respect The Game!
Silver Member
Can't Wait To Get The T Shirt!

It's that time of the year again. Texas Open followed by the Houston Open. We only take 128 players. Great two day event! Sign Up early.
Check out the flyer.

Wonder if Brandon Shiff will be there (Yeah I bought a couple of shirts last year)........heheheheh:grin:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Don't think Shuff is gonna make it.

Can't wait!! be here before we know it.

Ray

9_Ball_King

Respect The Game!
Silver Member
It was a Joke....

Don't think Shuff is gonna make it.

Can't wait!! be here before we know it.

Ray

Thanks Ray.....but I sort of wrote that tongue-in-cheek as I was referencing the fact that his name was spelled "Brandon Shiff" on the back of last year's t-shirt.......:eek:

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
Great venue... had a blast last time I went! :p

First time I got in the money... second time I drew Gabe Owen first round and didn't make the second day... :p

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks Ray.....but I sort of wrote that tongue-in-cheek as I was referencing the fact that his name was spelled "Brandon Shiff" on the back of last year's t-shirt.......:eek:

Ohhhhh Yeah!! LOL

This is a GREAT tournament. can't wait!!!

Ray

9_Ball_King

Respect The Game!
Silver Member
I can't wait either......

Ohhhhh Yeah!! LOL

This is a GREAT tournament. can't wait!!!

Ray

I agree Ray......this tournament is a blast. It was the first tournament I entered when I moved to Texas in 2011......so it will always hold a special place in my heart.

You were kind enough to let me (Bob Guzik) in the booth with you last year....and I had a blast. Would love to get in there again with you this year if you want some commentary. Hopefully not till much later in the tournament because I hope to be winning more matches this year! Looking forward to seeing you on September 29th! Last year I had only been in Texas for one month......hard to believe I now have a 'year' under my belt. See ya soon........

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
Hotels for Houston Open

Does anyone know if hotel rooms have been blocked off for participants of the open? If so, which hotel?

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Get those entries in folks!! This event DOES fill up!! Don't get shut out.

Ray

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
Smokin

Hope the Houston Open is smoke free. Went to Round Rock Texas Open and could not see through the haze. Plus inadequate air conditioning again made it very hot at Skinny Bobs. Burning eyes and throat. Done with the Texas Open till they make changes.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Hope the Houston Open is smoke free. Went to Round Rock Texas Open and could not see through the haze. Plus inadequate air conditioning again made it very hot at Skinny Bobs. Burning eyes and throat. Done with the Texas Open till they make changes.

man i love a pool hall with smoke.....i dont smoke but my lungs love the heat...:thumbup:

504boi

Registered

You'll be able to cut the smoke with a knife. Get ready for burning eyes and throat again.

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
if anyone would like too sponsors me for the houston open my sponsors backed out let me know here... i have a place too stay just need my entry paid an stuff let me know here please thanks might need my whole trip paid we can work stuff out

godbless

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if anyone would like too sponsors me for the houston open my sponsors backed out let me know here... i have a place too stay just need my entry paid an stuff let me know here please thanks might need my whole trip paid we can work stuff out

godbless

call juice..

Gsitz89

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Check out the flyer.

Ted will you be in Brehnam Sunday so I can give you my entry?

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lets see how many nitts from austin and san antonio show up.
They always want you to come there and play , but they dont like coming to Houston. I guess the tables play too tough over here for them....

Come get it cowards...

LPAC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
funny

Lets see how many nitts from austin and san antonio show up.
They always want you to come there and play , but they dont like coming to Houston. I guess the tables play too tough over here for them....

Come get it cowards...

Now that's funny