$1,200 Added, Omega Billiards Tour, Oct 6-7 Rusty's Billiards Fort Worth, TX

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Here is the latest list of players and their handicaps. If you have a question mark by your name, it means we do not know your level of play.... yet. :)

1 Todd Comitini 6
2 Brian Anderson 7
3 Ricky Ferguson 6
4 David Franklin 6
5 Cindy Vansickle 5
6 Daniel Herring 7
7 Mike Voelkering 7
8 Steve Horn 6
9 Will Smith 5
10 Jesus Hernandez 6
11 Jeff Kimbrell 6
12 Coy Lee Nicholson 8
13 Erman Bullard 8
14 Jay Murillo ??
15 Jeremy Jones 9
16 Crispian Ng 7
17 Hector Villalobos 6
18 Larry Land 7
19 Juan Parra 7
20 David Landrum 6
21 Carl Oswald 6
22 Steve Game 7
23 Charlie Smith 7
24 Kenneth Thomas ?
25 Noel Villalobos 5
26 Kara Murphy 5
27 Viet My 7
28 Mike Filholm 7
29 Jeff Williams 6
30 Noel Torres 7
31 Steve Raynes 6
32 Marcus Stephens 5
33 Lei Jia 6
34 Vince Miller 7
35 Benny Scott 7
36 Steve Sheppard 7
37 Tony Mathew 7
38 Chase Laferney 6
39 Sammy Downs 7
40 Matt Devance 6
41 David "Powder" Josephson 6
42 Mike Christopher 7
43 Bobby Northcutt 7
44 Eddie Erickson 6
45 Danny Williams 7
46 Kevin Guimond 8
47 Kenny Bradford 6
48 Josh Horn 6
49 Monica Anderson 5
50 Mike Nagaki 7
51 Randy Laver 7
52 Philip Palmer 7
53 Cody Wright 6
54 Doug Winnett 7
55 Joey Barnes 9
56 Carl McClendan 8
57 William Howard 6
58 David Reyes 6
59 Chad Walker ??
60 Heather Bryant 5
61 Lance Sullivan 7
62 Marc Gonzalez 7
63 Simo Bouanara 6
64 Jim Talmon 6

Last edited:

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Just changed two of the handicaps. For Noel and Travis. One went down, one went up!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Ricky F

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jump Cue's

Will they be allowed since this isn't your typical Rusty's tournament?

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
We are full! I update the post above with all the 64 names.

I'm SO excited! The DFW has needed a good tour in the area for some time and I'm glad to see the support for/from the players!

A HUGE Thank You to Mike Hoang and Darrin at Omega Billiards and to Tracie for holding our first event!

See you all in less than two weeks!!

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
How many women are signed up so far for the women's tournament?

Since they don't have to sign up before hand, we only have about 6. We expect many more the morning of, though!

If you know some females that want to play, please let me know about their separate tourney that Saturday!

Ricky F

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have!

Many thanks go out to you, Tracey and the others for promoting a large local tournament like this this that's been needed in the area for a long time, I've never understood why there aren't more tournaments like this in the DFW area when this area can support the tournaments?

I kinda wonder how many total players this tournament would have drawn if it weren't limited to 64? I guess Brian & Eddy are running them off? But I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks again!

LPAC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
good

glad to see something good going off in the dfw metroplex its about time hopefully it grows and grows in popularity

Rustys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will they be allowed since this isn't your typical Rusty's tournament?

Good question Ricky. We typically do not allow jump shots during regular play and weekly tournaments...... HOWEVER, when we host/run large tournaments (like this one) we will allow it.
BUT, if someone rips the felt, they will owe me for a table recovering :sorry:

Ricky F

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good question Ricky. We typically do not allow jump shots during regular play and weekly tournaments...... HOWEVER, when we host/run large tournaments (like this one) we will allow it.
:shocked2: :bow-down:

Thank you!

You know the funny thing is in all my time I still have never seen anyone rip a felt and with the caliber of players I don't think anyone would tear up your felt except that guy Jeremy Jones, I would keep an eye on him! lol, but I like the "you break it you bought it" attitude! :thumbup2:

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member

Woo-Hoo! Thank you so much, Tracie!

glad to see something good going off in the dfw metroplex its about time hopefully it grows and grows in popularity

Thank you! We hope it continues to grow, too! We are looking into ways to get more added money, too. :thumbup:

I have!

Many thanks go out to you, Tracey and the others for promoting a large local tournament like this this that's been needed in the area for a long time, I've never understood why there aren't more tournaments like this in the DFW area when this area can support the tournaments?

I kinda wonder how many total players this tournament would have drawn if it weren't limited to 64? I guess Brian & Eddy are running them off? But I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks again!

Glad we could finally bring something great to the area. I've been thinking about it for some time, and Omega Billiards has been a huge support of the idea since day one!

Yes, please let the ladies know about the tourney! Not many of the stops will have separate women's events so this one is good for them.

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man!

I guess I am gonna have to break out the southwest and knock the dust off of it. I just dont play pool much anymore, but man im starting to miss it. Very excited to see this event in the metroplex.

FC