Wanted: Tascarella

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Johnny Plunkett
New Member · August 3 at 7:05 PM
I am possibly in the market for a Tascarella cue. I am definitely going to get one, and the choice is really whether I find one available or have a custom one built.

I am not looking for something fancy. Really just a basic 4 point 4 veneer cue, essentially their basic cue that they start with.

Something like the one on the right in these pictures.

I do not want ebony, or red and black veneers. Greatly prefer a cocobolo, rosewoood, 4 pointer with the brown joint collars and compression joint.

Fancy inlays not needed though I do think that the Tascarellas that have the single Bushka ring above the wrap are much more elegant. Probably an upgrade ill get if I order one.

Would not want a heavy one, needs to be in the 18 to 18.5 range for weight, prefer thinner shafts 12.5-12.75mm.

Pete actually told me that most 13mm shafts they sell are eventually turned down to 12.5-12.75mm anyway.

If you have something like this in good playable condition, feel free to message me.

My cue fund is a little bit fatter than normal now. Was thinking of getting several cues and a case but leaning more to a Tascarella which could be a long term player. I have really really liked every one I hit, they are smooth and not overly stiff.And uniformly beautiful and elegant IMO.

Attachments

• Tasc1.jpg
    Tasc1.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Tasc2.jpg
    Tasc2.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 137
  • Tasc3.jpg
    Tasc3.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 137

Ball-Buster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi. I have a very nice Tascarella that I can sell, if you want pics and I have an extra Tascarella shaft to sell. It is new and fits 5/16 piloted steel joint. He made for a Showman refinish. Let me know if interested.