Huge numbers on any ball sets?

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With the recent talk of different ball designs, I was wondering if anyone ever came out with a set that had huge numbers on them?

Being colorblind myself, all the sets are very hard to figure out. I wonder if huge numbers would be easier to distinguish on tv matches.

fishless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With the recent talk of different ball designs, I was wondering if anyone ever came out with a set that had huge numbers on them?

Being colorblind myself, all the sets are very hard to figure out. I wonder if huge numbers would be easier to distinguish on tv matches.

I'm also color blind and would welcome bigger numbers, the new recently colored balls don't help my cause one bit... just remember purple after pink :)

Cheers

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
0d1c199f6c39f24f47a6cbb9e8a410d8.jpg

51d1563169baa25ca93344d0790e9c60.jpg

2018-big-NO-inside-design-57-2mm-Billiards-Pool-balls-High-quality-Phenolic-Resin-Pool-complete.jpg_640x640q70.jpg

CUESOULD-AMERICAN-Billiards-Balls-Set-with-big.jpg_350x350.jpg

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, the ones River City posted are perfect! I wonder how they would show up on TV? I might have to buy a cheap set to find out.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aramith Super Pro's have larger numbers on them.

True, they are bigger, but I still can barely see the numbers. My favorite set from the current ones is actually the Aramith Tournament Set. The numbers are smallest, but something about those exact colors helps me figure out which ball is which.