FREE Brunswick Light in Atlanta

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Edit: SOLD FREE SOLD GONE to a new home.

I'm giving away my Brunswick light. Pickup only, I will 100% not ship. I'm in Atlanta.

Its a home model light, not the commercial Gold Crown light. 2' by 4', qty 4 tube flourescent. It looks nice and does a good job lighting the table. Shown below are some pictures. It is in very good condition, no scratches, all works.

Included are chains and some extra hooks and longer chains I have not shown. One of the pictures shows how it lights the table. Good IMO. I used it for 7 years now, and have been very happy with it.

Let me know if you want it. I will give it a few days on here, then put it on craigslist for free to get it out of the house. I'm making a new LED light in its place.

IMG_3589.jpg

IMG_3656.jpg

IMG_3649.jpg

IMG_4219.jpg

IMG_4221.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYFzSfq6hTI&feature=youtu.be
This is a video link of me playing on the table at night so you can see what the table surface look like (good, IMO).

Last edited:

D0N

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
damn... if u did a search on atlanta CL you would have seen my "wanted pool table light" posting! Crap! :sorry: It would go perfectly with my GC2 that I just bought. If your CL person flakes out, PLEASE msg me. thanks! I'll even BUY it!