Predator cues

Chalk & Awe

Registered
Hello fellows,

Do you feel the high-end Predator cues are as good or better than the other cues in this retail space? If not, what would be better?

Thank you,

C&A :smile:

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Predators are good cues but for quality only you might want to take a look at Mezz. Their build quality is superb in all their cues, from the cheapest ones to the very expensive models, no exceptions :smile:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The Predators are good cues but for quality only you might want to take a look at Mezz. Their build quality is superb in all their cues, from the cheapest ones to the very expensive models, no exceptions :smile:

I second this. /\ :cool:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello fellows,

Do you feel the high-end Predator cues are as good or better than the other cues in this retail space? If not, what would be better?

Thank you,

C&A :smile:

Good or better? Nothing wrong with them. Buy what you have your eyes on. I tend to buy a cue and keep it forever. If you do not like what you get simply sell it.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you fellows think full carbon or composite cues will replace wood?

Here is my simple answer. I'm not an experienced cuebuilder I'm at the beginning and like to learn this craft. I can tell one of the reasons I fell in love with this craft is I like so much the look, the feel, the beauty of really good woods. I have the experience with making some things out of carbon fiber (some stuff for my car for example) but when it comes to my favorite and lovely game of pool I will always prefer great woods for building the butt over any kind of composites. I guess I'm not the only one who loves to work with beautiful woods and see the results of your work at the end:wink:. But there is also one big factor coming into play and it will grow from year to year...there is less and less good and quility woods available and the prices will continue to go up...so production companies definitely have their plans as for using composite materials in the future. Of course there are more factors to mention but here is the main idea...
When it comes to the c.f. composite shafts I can see more and more players especially new generation of them using this new stuff in the future. Just look at what is already happening atm...if you look at such manufacturers as Predator, Becue, Cuetec and very soon Mezz and Jacoby will join...well... Predator with Revos had problems meeting the demand (the demand was just so great)... I've heard Becue with their new generation Prime-M shafts are also trying all their best to satisfy all who wanna buy them and the demand is also great....look at Cuetec's synergy it's already January and do you see many of them available in stock? Those which appeared at Seyberts were sold fairly quick. So it is obvious already these composite shafts even being pricey are very demanded.

Last edited: