I would like to step aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For 13 years I have been on a mission to solve Center to Edge and I have accomplished what I set out to do. I will be publishing a series of free online videos that will share every detail of how CTE works. FULL EXPLANATION!!
But the hate and the hurt from 3/4 individuals causes me to want to pull my horns in on my TRUTH SERIES and CTE BOOK.
But I won’t. I sure as hell want to, though.
The appreciation that I get for trying to help others saddens me greatly.
I have a lot to share and the haters want to shut it down!

Stan Shuffett

briankenobi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would agree. Less drama in 3 cushion. I could also say the same for artistic pool. Part of the reason why I do trick shots events more than regular pool events now.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
For 13 years I have been on a mission to solve Center to Edge and I have accomplished what I set out to do. I will be publishing a series of free online videos that will share every detail of how CTE works. FULL EXPLANATION!!
But the hate and the hurt from 3/4 individuals causes me to want to pull my horns in on my TRUTH SERIES and CTE BOOK.

Stan Shuffett

The haters, whether the same 3 or 4 or others, have also shut down every pro player who ever posted on here. Every one of them got sick and tired of it and left.

In what other sport or ANY forum in existence do amateurs, and hacks at that, know more than pro players and rule the roost to chase away pros?

NONE that I know about and I go on a variety of forums. BUT THEY DO HERE!

The worst part is, nobody cares at any level.

Just watch how the piling on starts, who it's from and it's allowed to happen.

It's going to be like all the illegals marching toward our borders.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3 or 4 people are going to stop you from doing your life's work? That seems a bit odd to me. Heck, if I make even a marginally controversial post on social media and I don't get 3 or 4 haters, I figure I missed my mark.

Either your work isn't as important to you as you think, or you need to develop thicker skin. For good or bad every one of us has a voice now! I think this is a good thing.

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best of luck with your pool instruction

Thanks! I appreciate that. I think that a large number of players are going to be very happy to be exposed to the content in my free CTE series. I have a lot of great info to share and hopefully the hate will not shut my TRUTH SERIES down. They will try as the trying has already started.

Stan Shuffett

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't understand it but I don't understand why someone would take the time to trash something they don't understand.

I don't understand Einstein's stuff either but I don't trash it.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3 or 4 people are going to stop you from doing your life's work? That seems a bit odd to me. Heck, if I make even a marginally controversial post on social media and I don't get 3 or 4 haters, I figure I missed mark.

Either your work isn't as important to you as you think, or you need to develop thicker skin. For good or bad every one of us has a voice now! I think this is a good thing.

You misread my post. No, I will not be stopped but I have been attacked along with my work for over a decade now. I get tired of it. You’d think the detractors would let it go.

My skin is plenty thick!

Stan Shuffett

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Thanks! I appreciate that. I think that a large number of players are going to be very happy to be exposed to the content in my free CTE series. I have a lot of great info to share and hopefully the hate will not shut my TRUTH SERIES down. They will try as the trying has already started.

Stan Shuffett

Stay the course Stan. There are way more people that appreciate what you do, than the couple of haters.

Haters will always hate, it's their nature.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

Stan Shuffett

Once it can be explained I think you'll get a lot more support, even from those of us who would probably not use it.

Some of us get a little enjoyment from seeing ol Spidey and a few others all cranked up :D

I'm sure they're great guys.

Believe it or not I admire your dedication to this project and hope it comes together. Plus, for all the crap you guys have been given, it would make me smile to get a little back.
Jason

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't understand it but I don't understand why someone would take the time to trash something they don't understand.

I don't understand Einstein's stuff either but I don't trash it.

I have worked relentlessly to bring clarity to CTE. My TRUTH SERIES will bring the utmost clarity possible.

Stan Shuffett

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Once it can be explained I think you'll get a lot more support, even from those of us who would probably not use it.

Some of us get a little enjoyment from seeing ol Spidey and a few others all cranked up :D

I'm sure they're great guys.

Believe it or not I admire your dedication to this project and hope it comes together. Plus, for all the crap you guys have been given, it would make me smile to get a little back.
Jason

Thank you!
I think you will be well-pleased with my full detailed explanation of CTE. I never stopped working nor once did I ever give up on figuring how to resolve CCB for CTE. It took years to do so. I will soon share what took me years to unravel.

Stan Shuffett

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stay the course Stan. There are way more people that appreciate what you do, than the couple of haters.

Simple and true. It has been proven in many contexts; people are far more likely to share their negative opinions than their positive ones.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thank you! I have never thought otherwise. You hit the nail on the head-a few sicko haters. They’re at a war of sorts to discredit CTE and me. It’s a losing proposition for them.

Stan Shuffett

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Truth.jpg

:boring:

Status
Not open for further replies.