CTE Aiming Proves itself again!!!!

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
A CTE system player strikes terror into the hearts of opponents in the Mosconi Cup..!!
Tyler Styer, Rookie First Timer at the 'Big Show', and trained personally by Stan Shuffett in the CTE Aiming Method, finishes third in winning percentage for the USA Team.
Who says CTE is a bunch of stuff and "won't ever work"? ....Hah! Tell that to those guys from Europe.
Mosconi Cup Winning Percentages for USA team.
1. SVB - 58%
2. Skyler Woodward - 54%
3. Tyler Styer - 51%
4. Billy Thorpe - 43%
5. Corey Deuel - 40%
:thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2:

Yes, Stan is a master teacher and could have been teaching pool. Who will ever know if he used CTE? Anybody's guess. Talk to him and let us know.

Last edited:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, Stan is a master teacher and could have been teaching pool. Who will ever know if he used CTE? Anybody's guess. Talk to him and let us know.

It's not anybody's guess Tyler freely admits to using CTE.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Did anyone actually watch his matches, lol? Should be lots of video...

Lou Figueroa

BurritoBandido

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's not anybody's guess Tyler freely admits to using CTE.

Nah he probably reached out to Stan, set up classes, learned and put the time in to master CTE so that he could revert to spray and pray during the Mosconi cup. I doubt he used any systems at all, he just hit them hard and let the balls lie how they may. :rolleyes: :D:D:D

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm aware that you have no use for aiming systems, other than the one your teacher uses regarding entering the different parts of the pocket. This isn't a sales job on you for CTE. (no need to beat up on me about that:smile:)
Stay happy and Enjoy.

But, CTE doesn't let you use the different parts of the pocket for shape. That is why my teacher doesn't like it. In less than 10 minutes, he'd show anyone. But, if you are happy with it, enjoy. Have a Merry Christmas.

BurritoBandido

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But, CTE doesn't let you use the different parts of the pocket for shape. That is why my teacher doesn't like it. In less than 10 minutes, he'd show anyone. But, if you are happy with it, enjoy. Have a Merry Christmas.

How so? You mean to cheat the pocket? I can do that easily with CTE unless I do not understand what you mean?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nah he probably reached out to Stan, set up classes, learned and put the time in to master CTE so that he could revert to spray and pray during the Mosconi cup. I doubt he used any systems at all, he just hit them hard and let the balls lie how they may. :rolleyes: :D:D:D

There was more than enough "spray and pray."

I can think of three not tough shots right off that were missed, including a shot that missed but did drill the CB straight into a corner pocket.

Lou Figueroa
just sayin'

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
How so? You mean to cheat the pocket? I can do that easily with CTE unless I do not understand what you mean?

We don't call it "cheating" the pocket, it is the way for great shape, usually using vertical cue ball. Number the pocket 1-5, 1 being the thickest, 3 the middle, and 5 the thinnest. Millions of ways the cue ball tracks in different directions with the numbering on the pocket. Also, sending the OB into the pocket trying to get the right number helps the player concentrate. You'll probably never miss a ball in hand. If you enjoy your aiming system, enjoy.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There was more than enough "spray and pray."

I can think of three not tough shots right off that were missed, including a shot that missed but did drill the CB straight into a corner pocket.

Lou Figueroa
just sayin'

Yea on the last day when he was obviously very very nervous.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Curious. Does your instructor think any of the Mosconi players played how he instructs people to play?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mosconi Cup Winning Percentages for USA team.
1. SVB - 58%
2. Skyler Woodward - 54%
3. Tyler Styer - 51%
4. Billy Thorpe - 43%
5. Corey Deuel - 40%

So we have a Skyler and a Tyler Styer on the Mosconi team? I smell a conspiracy. We must be trying to tongue-twist those Euro's into submission.