A new life awaits you in pool shooting

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Here's how it works. I thank God and my lucky stars I'm not you...don't look like you...not built like you...don't have your name...don't dress like you...don't live where you do...don't think like you...don't have the same line of work as you...don't drive the same car as you...don't think of carom/tangent lines...don't play pool like you...will never play pool like you as far as method.

So why would I give a rats ass what you say to do when it comes to playing pool.

I DON'T.

On the flip side, why are you so obsessed as well as four others in here how I and many others choose to play pool? You/they aren't going to change what you do OR what we do.

And that's fine. I don't give a flying **** . Why do you? It's really none of your damn business.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Doesn't change the lies.

You're right. There have been lies for 22 years and it comes from the anti side.

Here's how it works. I thank God and my lucky stars I'm not you...don't look like you...not built like you...don't have your name...don't dress like you...don't live where you do...don't think like you...don't have the same line of work as you...don't drive the same car as you...don't think of carom/tangent lines...don't play pool like you...will never play pool like you as far as method.

So why would I give a rats ass what you say to do when it comes to playing pool.

I DON'T.

On the flip side, why are you so obsessed as well as four others in here how I and many others choose to play pool? You/they aren't going to change what you do OR what we do.

And that's fine. I don't give a flying **** . Why do you? It's really none of your damn business.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Then don't. Bye.

The funniest lie was Efren , Parica and Bustamante went to see an aiming guru in PA. :D
When I called that bullsh8, two houligans got pissed off.
Then it was later told , guru never saw those 3.
Then one houligan threatened to kill me. Then dared me to name the ABC.
Well , a friend is a CTE'r and has seen H one time and had his number .
We had him on the phone one time .
I then told the houligan what the ABC's are. He then quit bugging me .

You're one of the biggest pathological cultists though.
Hyped the first dvd. Then the second dvd. Then another upcoming book.

This after all those houligans swore there are only 3 shots in pool.
Then they disappeared.
Then it became ABC reference then pivot .
Then more service packs .

Then Stan gets shown on video talking thick and thin.

Oh, since you don't care. Don't.
Bye.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
You certainly care and can't get over it. BYE? I don't think so. You're obsessed. Sick psycho obsessed and your last post shows it. ROTFLMAO!

This ctrl-V thing is great.

I DON'T.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
So why is there a problem with those who don't see it that way and has been going on for years?

It's easy to get caught up into arguing one point over another. Hell, I've been doing it on and off for 3 years. And not until recently have I decided it's such a waste of time that I am finished with it.

Like I said, it's like tooting the same horn over and over again, hoping that it might someday sound different to those listening. But it never sounds different, never resonates. So why bother. I don't know why or how either side keeps it up for 20 years, each blasting their horns back and forth. Eventually, one side should just ignore the horn noise from the other side, or at least decide to quit tooting their own horn to see if the other side will quit tooting theirs also. But there's no drama in that, no ego flaunting, no hype. So it'll probably continue like this forever, as newer generations of "naysayers" and supporters join in, each side tooting their monotonous horns, as if anyone is really listening.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
It's easy to get caught up into arguing one point over another. Hell, I've been doing it on and off for 3 years. And not until recently have I decided it's such a waste of time that I am finished with it.

Like I said, it's like tooting the same horn over and over again, hoping that it might someday sound different to those listening. But it never sounds different, never resonates. So why bother. I don't know why or how either side keeps it up for 20 years, each blasting their horns back and forth. Eventually, one side should just ignore the horn noise from the other side, or at least decide to quit tooting their own horn to see if the other side will quit tooting theirs also. But there's no drama in that, no ego flaunting, no hype. So it'll probably continue like this forever, as newer generations of "naysayers" and supporters join in, each side tooting their monotonous horns, as if anyone is really listening.

You've made a wise decision and I hope you stick to it. For now, I'll be "rubber stamping" the same response I've given a few times on here to everyone. I don't know, maybe rubber stamping it for a long time. But no more brain power to answer things directly because the stupid questions and stupid anti claims will never stop, that's for sure.

This same crap over and over is sickening.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'm thinking if Spider puts everyone who disagrees with him on ignore this forum will pretty much return to what it was during his ban -- sane. Maybe then the mods will finally understand where all the invective comes from.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm interested to see if Stan is still selling a fantasy, or if he tones it down and comes back to reality. I think I know the answer, but am willing to wait and see. Last time I was told to wait for the book as all will be revealed was Spider in 2018. It's been another 2 years. Hard to wait for the real story to come out for 3 or 4 years now when it would be pretty simple to finally explain the fantasy part in a youtube or AZ post. I think I know why that doesn't happen, sadly.

There never has been a fantasy, except in your head. That fantasy will rule the rest of your life and that is sad, but extremely funny.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm thinking if Spider puts everyone who disagrees with him on ignore this forum will pretty much return to what it was during his ban -- sane. Maybe then the mods will finally understand where all the invective comes from.

This forum has never been sane, except i guess in your fantasy land that you keep talking about.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Wondering which side should stop. tough decision.
The side who uses CTE and likes to talk about it OR
the side who doesn't even understand CTE and wants to argue against it.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
if the two sides stop arguing
i would have to switch to another channel for eating my popcorn and entertainment
:eek::eek::eek::grin-square::grin-square:
for the record you all should leave each other alone
i have said it many times with no results \
so
my popcorn is ready

carry on...:grin:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if the two sides stop arguing
i would have to switch to another channel for eating my popcorn and entertainment
:eek::eek::eek::grin-square::grin-square:
for the record you all should leave each other alone
i have said it many times with no results \
so
my popcorn is ready

carry on...:grin:

I vote Larry for King of the Misfit Aimers!

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

This is a pretty hilarious post wouldn't you say. Was there anything actually posted about aiming today, yesterday or the day before that? Only thing i recall is Spidey posting instructional aiming videos. Did i miss all the other aiming discussions or techniques somehow. Yet the only guy posting actually aiming stuff, as opposed to the rest of us, yes i include myself in the rest of us comment, IS THE ONE GUY DAN WHITE WANTS BANNED so the aiming forum can return to normal. LMAO

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a pretty hilarious post wouldn't you say. Was there anything actually posted about aiming today, yesterday or the day before that? Only thing i recall is Spidey posting instructional aiming videos. Did i miss all the other aiming discussions or techniques somehow. Yet the only guy posting actually aiming stuff, as opposed to the rest of us, yes i include myself in the rest of us comment, IS THE ONE GUY DAN WHITE WANTS BANNED so the aiming forum can return to normal. LMAO

Is this what you mean by "aiming stuff"?

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=6658478&postcount=46

I'll repeat. It would be nice if Spider would put everyone he disagrees with on ignore -- for his own sanity, if for no other reason.