Custom Mid Cue Extensions

Newsheriffintwn

Newsheriff Custom Cues
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
To expand on the extensions I already offer, I am also doing cross pin combinations as well...For example a radial pin butt and a 5/16-14 (Schon) piloted shaft end.

Just opens up a world of possibilities or for those of us who have a favorite shaft and want to use it on a different butt.

Pin choices available (5/16-14, 5/16-18, 3/8-10. 3/8-11, 3/8-14 (non Cue-tec), (Uniloc Radial pin) also Uniloc QR pin *Uniloc is a brand name, Mezz wavy pin.

Standard wood choices Maple and Ebony......

My standard length is 2 1/2 inches but can be made any length needed .

These are all custom made to order, turn around depending on current workload.

Not to waste anyone's time OR my own. I require advanced pay pal payment to place order. WHY...good question....I have had too many orders placed and then when the items done. I have to chase people around to get paid. I'm just too old and have no time for BS or games. I have found it's just much easier to do things this way. I've made and sold around 300 of the extensions this way and have had no problems.

Just want to be up front so those who have no problems with this can contact me, those that do........... wont waste my time or their own. Thanks

Please PM me for a quote or with questions

I have One extension for immediate sale (pre built)

.(NEW) Ebony 2" 5/16-14 extension piloted (Schon) 1.2oz weight .840 dia......65 shipped USPS priority mail in the U.S.

(ALL pictured extensions SOLD)
8rk48ug.jpg

O7qvLHR.jpg

MJmPQnc.jpg

Last edited:

Bellyhooked

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
A++++++++

Dave just made me one for my Schon it's absolutely perfect fit rolls dead nuts and hits like god definitely a great product and a nice guy to deal with ...... highly recomended

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Dave just made me one for my Schon it's absolutely perfect fit rolls dead nuts and hits like god definitely a great product and a nice guy to deal with ...... highly recomended

What wood did you get? Length? Do you know how much it weighs? Thanks for any further info.

I am thinking to get a couple of these actually.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Received a cross pin yesterday. Schon to Predator. I can use the Revo on the Schon. Will follow up after I play with it.

EDIT: Fits like it should. Cues rolls straight. I have to get used to as I have not been using the Revo and the cue is now a few inches longer but I'll adjust quickly.
Main thing is...NewSheriff is a quality person. His word is good. He sticks to it. If you order from him he will keep you posted when the extension is done and being shipped. Also I received mine earlier than expected. I dealt with him based on the positive reviews. Deal with no worries.

Last edited:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Update. I'm really enjoying the extension. The REVO UniLoc on the Schon 5/16-14 is working out real good.

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Just got my ebony extension from Dave for my Mezz with the wavy pin. It is 2 1/2" and weighs 1 oz and fits perfectly.

chitownnorth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He did a very nice job on the extension. I need to get used to using it. It does make a difference for sure. Now I have to turn that difference into a positive somehow.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I just ordered another extension. Will be Radial to UniLoc. I'll be able to use the UniLoc Revo on a Predator LE4. Extension to be in Ebony.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just in.....and I'm enjoying the fit, finish.
Top cue is Uniloc-Uniloc 3"
Bottom is Radial-Uniloc 2.5"

Attachments

• IMG_6645.jpg
    IMG_6645.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 1,230
Last edited:

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know I have bad eyes, but did I miss a price range on these? I know it depends on wood type, but wondering what ballpark is. Also, can you do a midcue extension for a pechauer pro joint? I know they use a proprietary joint...