We win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If that moron was right and the euros were layin down then they gotta be the best i've ever seen. ;)

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the words of Clark Griswald....

"Holy $H!T! What's the Tylenol?!"

Go USA right back at those fans!

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Capture.jpg

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So fitting. Shane came through!
USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only Hollywood would pull their heads out of their rear ends, Shane's life is a Hollywood story arc like no other.
This would be a fitting end right before the credits.

Mr Slate

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Silver Member
That man from Kentucky said "Shit......This feels great".........God bless em' :thumbup2:

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Cup shirt on. Check.
To the bar!!!
Gladly answering "what the hell is that shirt for?"
Questions all night. Lol

DJ62

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats to the whole team! It was nice to see team USA win the cup. I can't wait for next years match!

GrandmaSter

Registered
Congrats from Finland!
This has been the most thrilling final day in my memory. You really deserved to win, and it is nice for SVB, who for so many years has lost and has had such a bad record to finally win the crucial game and have redemption. I love that the now veteran and former kid the prince of pool Corey was there, and that Thorpe was there(i always had a soft spot for that wolverine) and that little brat Styer was there too(great first time performance) and especially Woodward who has been such an inspiration from the very first year. It seemed from over here a couple a years ago that americans lack the fundamentals and the mental fortitude for sustained world class performance, but this new generation has showed that it is not true. Congratulations and see you again next year! USA USA USA!!!

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
If that moron was right and the euros were layin down then they gotta be the best i've ever seen. ;)

Yeah..never saw so many intentional pocket rattles and scratches on the break before. (edit) Meaning, of course...highly unlikely for anybody to be able to do either.

Last edited: