AzBilliards Survey-PLEASE RESPOND

voiceofreason

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This debate was started in 2005, therefore, much of the information must be well out of date.

For example, the OP lists themselves as aged 50. I am willing to bet big money they are not still aged 50.

With all this in mind, this survey really needs killing off and if the moderators and/or site staff really see a virtue in it, they can start it again.

YBA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FORUM NAME: YBA

HOURS OF PLAY PER WEEK: 3

BEVERAGE OF CHOICE: Stella Artois

Reactions: JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This debate was started in 2005, therefore, much of the information must be well out of date.

For example, the OP lists themselves as aged 50. I am willing to bet big money they are not still aged 50.

With all this in mind, this survey really needs killing off and if the moderators and/or site staff really see a virtue in it, they can start it again.

It would be obvious to most readers of this forum that if they look at the date of each post made, they can ascertain the correct age of the member. I did not ressurect this thread, but I -- and I think others -- do enjoy reading the latest posts dated more frequently about members, learning where they live, age, et cetera.

I suggest you put this thread on ignore if it truly bothers you that much.

And, oh, yeah, I'm definitely 10 years older than I was in January 2005, just in case you were unable to do the math. :rolleyes:

voiceofreason

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It would be obvious to most readers of this forum that if they look at the date of each post made, they can ascertain the correct age of the member. I did not ressurect this thread, but I -- and I think others -- do enjoy reading the latest posts dated more frequently about members, learning where they live, age, et cetera.

And, oh, yeah, I'm definitely 10 years older than I was in January 2005, just in case you were unable to do the math. :rolleyes:

I, er, don't know what to say..

England
Leo
8 hours
Like kebabs and only eat fish and chips on fridays

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Jam don't be so hard on yourself, just say you are 9 years older. :D

tomgearhart

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Forum Name: tomgearhart
Hours per week: -0- (decided to take a couple of years off)
Cue of choice: Predator
Beverage of choice: Bud Light

While I am not playing currently, I still like to watch good matches and am involved in reading interesting things about pool. :thumbup:

lobstertex

FORUM NAME: lobstertex

CUE: hard as a rock $57 Cuetec sneaky (ob coming in the post)

HOURS OF PLAY PER WEEK: 4 - 10+

BEVERAGE OF CHOICE: Narragansett

Also this is my first post (I'm a lurker) hi everybody.

FrankieD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Forum Name: FrankieD
Hours per week: 3-6
Cue: Predator P3
Astrological Sign: Pisces

Banks

Banned
a/s/l?

Banks
Portland, OR
57", 15oz Valley bar cue with a flat tip
10-20 hrs/wk(not enough!)
PBR and a shot of Evan Williams
Play some bumps?

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well....

Since everything changed for me, I might as well respond for the first time again!!!!

FORUM NAME: Cornerman
HOURS OF PLAY PER WEEK: 2-4 hours
BEVERAGE OF CHOICE: Coors Light (okay, this didn't really change)

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FORUM NAME: lobstertex

CUE: hard as a rock $57 Cuetec sneaky (ob coming in the post)

HOURS OF PLAY PER WEEK: 4 - 10+

BEVERAGE OF CHOICE: Narragansett

Also this is my first post (I'm a lurker) hi everybody.

I first read your username as "Lobster Sex", which automatically give you a bonus for being tough enough to handle that. I'd be afraid of the the claws pinching things.

madfedaykin

Registered
madfedaykin
Manila, PH
I have not played in 5 years until the past couple of weeks when I resumed playing for about 5 hours a week.

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good afternoon brothers.

my handle is Hollywood, I live in Ramsey,Mn. I'm 56, I help out at Jimmy's Pro Billiards. 10-20 hrs a wk of practice yet. using like 3-4 different cues. mark