Are SVB and Orcullo playing a long race to 120?

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
there's already Google ad for the match of the century

ad1.JPG

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Windows open, I’ll take SVB.

I doubt you get many takers unless you give weight.

There both beast from out of this world but, one of them is a little bigger beast at 10 ball in super long races.

Having said ^^^^^^^ Dennis can grind out long races with the best, which is exactly what he gonna have to do.

IMO, Dennis or someone made a tough game for Dennis. Although, Dennis kind of thrives on pressure so, who knows???

Jeff

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

There both beast from out of this world but, one of them is a little bigger beast at 10 ball in super long races.

Having said ^^^^^^^ Dennis can grind out long races with the best, which is exactly what he gonna have to do.

IMO, Dennis or someone made a tough game for Dennis. Although, Dennis kind of thrives on pressure so, who knows???

Jeff

Yep, had an even bet up in the other room for quite a while although some people just like betting against some people for no reason or logic. Good luck to Fat Boy on getting all the action you can get. Hope you get so much action you lay it off on me - I'll take up to 5k even though my post says 2k :)

Btw, we shouldn't be up in FB post at all talking crap. If people wanna give him action, who the F are we? We dont set lines, as far as I know this match is pick em. If you think Dennis is a dog in a long gambling match, you have more problems than I do.

Should be moved to the appropriate place and our comments should be removed.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep, had an even bet up in the other room for quite a while although some people just like betting against some people for no reason or logic. Good luck to Fat Boy on getting all the action you can get. Hope you get so much action you lay it off on me - I'll take up to 5k even though my post says 2k :)

Btw, we shouldn't be up in FB post at all talking crap. If people wanna give him action, who the F are we? We dont set lines, as far as I know this match is pick em. If you think Dennis is a dog in a long gambling match, you have more problems than I do.

Should be moved to the appropriate place and our comments should be removed.

You know, I've not wagered much to speak of in a while.

Your correct. I've done a few things lately that are, well...."off".

FB:

I apologize for commenting on your action post.

Won't happen again.

Jeff

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
You know, I've not wagered much to speak of in a while.

Your correct. I've done a few things lately that are, well...."off".

FB:

I apologize for commenting on your action post.

Won't happen again.

Jeff

Bottom line is, it should be in the appropriate place.

No harm, no foul, when the post is in the incorrect place.
He knows the rules as do we.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t know anything about Facebook

If anyone’s interested you know how to find me. 702-xxx-6100 is my private line and those who have it can find me. Your credit is good if you have that number(short list)

I ain’t payed much attention to pool recently and I know it’s close. I don’t know who the market thinks the favorite is.

Gonna be a fun sweat with or without action.

Good luck to everyone!

Fatboy

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Jeff
You can believe this , if DO didn't think he can win Roy would never even consider it , if you remember when Shaw played Shane he said he thought he could win if it went longer , DO is very hard to gauge on what he thrives on or what he doesn't, that's why he's Robo Cop until the end , I will say from all Iv watched of Shane he's not on top of his game by any stretch of the imagination and if he plays like he's been playing he's got all he can handle with DO

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can believe this , if DO didn't think he can win Roy would never even consider it , if you remember when Shaw played Shane he said he thought he could win if it went longer , DO is very hard to gauge on what he thrives on or what he doesn't, that's why he's Robo Cop until the end , I will say from all Iv watched of Shane he's not on top of his game by any stretch of the imagination and if he plays like he's been playing he's got all he can handle with DO

Rereading the last sentence of the post you responded to says that I agree about DO being a threat to anyone.

IMO, DO's biggest asset is the fact he "thrives under pressure".

Most people fold under pressure. Even most pros fold when facing the elite in long grinding sets.

It'll be a good match regardless of who wins.

BTW, it gonna be sold close I wouldn't be comfortable laying much of a bet with anyone.

I got Shane for a little with a couple of friends. I'm giving weight though to all of them.

I can't say how much because some negotiated a better spot....:cool:

Jeff

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s why they call it gambling ;)

Good luck to everyone.

Very true.

I just hope Shane's break shows up. If just his break is working, it will carry him a looonnngggg ways.

I want to see a good match but, since I got shane....I don't really want it to turn into a cat/mouse .....1hole type strategy game.

I took Shane and gave up a little because he does so well in these thoe sets.

I'm a brave soul, I know. Betting against DO and giving weight :bow-down: takes balls.

Just got to swing for the fence sometimes.

Good luck to us,

Jeff

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very true.

I just hope Shane's break shows up. If just his break is working, it will carry him a looonnngggg ways.

I want to see a good match but, since I got shane....I don't really want it to turn into a cat/mouse .....1hole type strategy game.

I'm a brave soul, I know. Betting against DO and giving weight :bow-down: takes balls.

Good luck to us,

Jeff

If his break doesn’t show up-game over. Same applies to DO.

If they both bring their break, DO ain’t gonna get weak down the stretch, neither will SVB. Which is what makes this a good match.

120 is Looooong. Will be interesting to see if who gets to 100
First wins. Oh!!!! Sounds like I just found a prop bet. I think who gets to 100 first has a big edge to get to 120. That’s obvious, what isn’t is the price on that bet.

-175 first to 100 wins outright (I’m guessing here) something fun to talk about anyways. I’m not shopping for action. I already addressed that. I just want a fun sweat for everyone!

Fatboy

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very true.

Good luck to us,

Jeff

No balls is what our men in uniform have faceing life or death situations ,gambling is a junkie thing it's a thrill seeker avenue of little substance other than cash Wall Street has thousands who do that every single day of thier lives , I've never coincided the 2 and never will ,,

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If his break doesn’t show up-game over. Same applies to DO.

If they both bring their break, DO ain’t gonna get weak down the stretch, neither will SVB. Which is what makes this a good match.

120 is Looooong. Will be interesting to see if who gets to 100
First wins. Oh!!!! Sounds like I just found a prop bet. I think who gets to 100 first has a big edge to get to 120. That’s obvious, what isn’t is the price on that bet.

-175 first to 100 wins outright (I’m guessing here) something fun to talk about anyways. I’m not shopping for action. I already addressed that. I just want a fun sweat for everyone!

Fatboy

I agree with your assumptions....99%...

The 1% that is kinda off to me is that DO is , to me, well...a little better at cat/mouse games when a table breaks tougher or on real tight equipment. That is only 1% but, it can be a huge 1%.

At their levels of play.....their gears are crazy high and if one of them slips while the others is in burn-mode...well, it can be devastating in a long race.

I've seen both in gear and in different games I go with different winner. At 10 ball, I HAVE TO go with SVB.

I'm on same page with you. Their both super-freaks but, I just don't believe DO's break can go head to head with SVB's break.

If DO wins, IMO, it will be mostly due to saftey play.

In the scenario of both players breaking and running, well, then I would have to shiver because SVB may still win but, he won't beat the weight I gave up.

I'm hoping to see at least three or four big packs put together by SVB. IMO, that will be the only way to defeat DO.

Jeff