Awesome Huebler Cue. A Work of Art! $699. Test hit a few racks. Like New! Custom Castillo Wrap of Bullhide! - No Longer Available

cuecrazy

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Awesome Huebler Cue. A Work of Art! $699. Test hit a few racks. Like New! Custom Castillo Wrap of Bullhide! - No Longer Available

Awesome Huebler Cue. A Work of Art! $699. Test hit a few racks. Like New! Custom Castillo Wrap of Bullhide!

This is the nicest "production cue" I've ever owned. Mainly because of the custom bullshide leather wrap I just recently had installed (paid over $200) by the finest leather craftsman in the business, Gil Castillo.

This cue is offered up with an extra shaft (value $150-200) It does not match at the collar and it is black collar (see photos). But it is as new as any Huebler product gets. Almost 30" on this shaft. It will fit any other cue butt with a 5/16x18 thread joint.

These usually APPRECIATE in value. 12.8-13mm tip. CUSTOM Leather wrap...Bullshide. By Gil Castillo. About 19.5 oz. (may be able to adjust for you.) Super nice, beautiful Bocote grain and other Huebler touches...(see photos)

I will mail 2-4 day priority to secure fast and safe shipping. Feel free to message/text 614 209 4991 with any questions, offers, or concerns. Here's your chance to get your hands on a real beautiful cue that plays great and looks amazing!!!

I will pack it like a tank and insure it.

USA buyers only...unless you are willing to pay the international shipping costs, in which case, I will ship anywhere.

List Date: 10/25/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Awesome Huebler Cue. A Work of Art! $699. Test hit a few racks. Like New! Custom Castillo Wrap of Bullhide!
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited: