Best Minds for Pool *Modern Times

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Efren is #1 no doubt

I put Corey@ #2 despite his proclivity to want to be creative at times he shouldn't.

for the time being, I'm leaving #3 in limbo due to his lack of experience in 1P but im getting close to ignoring that- Who ya got?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Efren is #1 no doubt

I put Corey@ #2 despite his proclivity to want to be creative at times he shouldn't.

for the time being, I'm leaving #3 in limbo due to his lack of experience in 1P but im getting close to ignoring that- Who ya got?

Attachments

• logo (2).png
    logo (2).png
    25 KB · Views: 529

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Efren is #1 no doubt

You gotta be talkin’ Chris Melling here....the British Reyes.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Efren is undeniably #1 and Alex Pagulayan is just as clearly #2.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I kind of prefer the bottom line, who has capitalized the most as a pool player. Jeanette Lee would easily be #1, followed by Florian and then maybe Shane. All three have managed to make a good living from the game, probably a lot more than the "creative" types. It takes a very good mind to accomplish that in these "modern times" of Pool.

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Efren is #1 no doubt

Dennis?

He's playing pretty good One Pocket lately... or Melling, just because of
his insane shotmaking.

:cool:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis?

He's playing pretty good One Pocket lately... or Melling, just because of
his insane shotmaking.

:cool:

Melling but more for his figuring out these insane impossible position shots than the actual execution which he is no slouch in either. Im probably underestimating a lot of guys who don't show enough flair to get me excited.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not sure what that means?
Jason

i put you as one of the best minds.....:)
i assume you meant jason shaw ...icbw
but since part of your screen name is jason i was being tongue in cheek ie trying to be "witty "
i guess it went over as a lead balloon
my bad... no offense intended....:eek:
please accept my apology

Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
i put you as one of the best minds.....:)
i assume you meant jason shaw ...icbw
but since part of your screen name is jason i was being tongue in cheek ie trying to be "witty "
i gues it went over as a lead ballon
my bad... no offense intended....:eek:
please accept my apology

No apology necessary. :)

Nope, just Chohan. Dont think Shaw has a great mind for the game, just one of the best games/straight shooting ever.
Have a great night.
Jason<-----(not shaw) :)

gogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
By modern game I am assuming you mean later than “the professor?”
Grady sticks out pretty well if he isn’t too early.

Ronnie O in snooker has a brilliant turn as well.... just saying